• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two Fat Ladies

flutterby1966

No offence meant ...just realised as I have acheived 7st8lbs weight loss today that my goal is 8st8lbs loss - 88 or two fat ladies :d'oh:

simple things please simple minds!!!!

woop!!! well done :) xxx

Oh caren, i just read your signature and it says that funding has been refused. what are your plans now? x

Well done!! That's a brilliant weight loss!!!

congrats on your weight loss

Oh caren, i just read your signature and it says that funding has been refused. what are your plans now? x
fingers crossed i'll be off to the czech republic for a sleeve soon :) xxx

Fingers crossed caren ... you are so supportive of everyone else on here ... you deserve to have the help you need too xxx

Fingers crossed caren ... you are so supportive of everyone else on here ... you deserve to have the help you need too xxx
thank you so much :) xxx

Fingers cross for you it all goes well and happen soon xxx

Aye- I've got my fingers crossed for you too Caren. Good luck x

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed here for you Caren!! Still waiting for your paypal reference so we can start donating! You would have enough by now if you had done it when (was is Karlos or Gary) suggested it ! xx

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed here for you Caren!! Still waiting for your paypal reference so we can start donating! You would have enough by now if you had done it when (was is Karlos or Gary) suggested it ! xx
lol how kind :) I could never do that though xxx

Flutterby1966 do you have a diary on here anywhere? You have done so well and give out fabulous advice would really love to read your journey as I am about to start mine x

but woooohooooo! what a great thing to lose! Go you! :D

Well done .... What a wonderful acheivement ....... And very best wishes to Caren. T xxx

This is quite an old thread - Michelle is now at goal and Caren has been sleeved for three months ;)

This is quite an old thread - Michelle is now at goal and Caren has been sleeved for three months ;)
Thanks Yvessa - I thought the figures didn't tally on Flutterby's profile information! All not explained! T xxx

Back