• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Un well :-(

Take care xxx

Hi. I haven't had the band yet - I'm in my research stages. However... Ginger stops nausea. Ginger beer, ginger tea. I'm sure it would still work post band. As it settles the stomach instantly. It's recommended usually for pregnancy. Hope this helps. I'm following your progress as am considering band in December. Best wishes Julia.

julesburns said:
Hi. I haven't had the band yet - I'm in my research stages. However... Ginger stops nausea. Ginger beer, ginger tea. I'm sure it would still work post band. As it settles the stomach instantly. It's recommended usually for pregnancy. Hope this helps. I'm following your progress as am considering band in December. Best wishes Julia.

Oh bless u I didn't even think of ginger.
As a bander we cant have any fizzy drinks so ginger beer out!!
but ginger t I'd be will to try any think I would give a go tbh.

That gd ur thinking about a band if there any think u want to no and I can help please just ask. As I was lucky I had a coz who had it done w thg as well so I was able to ask her??

Good luck and here if u need any think
Lisa x

Just wanted to give u an update

I no I haven't drank enough from yesterday as I woken up with very dry mouth and like a golf ball lump in back my throat.
But I haven't been sick since last nite so that a plus side (but it just dawn on me i had injection to stop me being sick) but still have a very bad belly.

But think am on the turn as I made my self a coffee and can keep small slips in So far so gd

Aim today is drink drink drink!!
Hope everyone ok
Lisa x

Awww hun hope your managing some fluids and not being too sick. Thinking of you hun keep strong xxxxx

Do you think you've had a tummy bug that's irritated your band? I keep wandering what happens if you do. Hope you are feeling better x

Dimples70 said:
Hey hun - how are you feeling now ?

Tbh Hun I haven't been sick since about 3pm this afternoon and have been able to slip water a little at a time.
Thank u for asking tho really means a lot x

rickysmrs said:
Awww hun hope your managing some fluids and not being too sick. Thinking of you hun keep strong xxxxx

Tbh Hun I have not been sick since about 3pm and am now taking a few slips of water
So this is a blessing.
As I was starting to really worrie
Thank u for taking time to MSG me really means alot x

dinkydink said:
Do you think you've had a tummy bug that's irritated your band? I keep wandering what happens if you do. Hope you are feeling better x

Hello

I am starting to wonder if I have got a bug
as I haven't got bad belly now!
But still being sick:-(
but started to take a little water as I haven't been sick since about 3pm

So finger x am on the change and starting to get a little back to normal ie drinking
Thank u for asking x x

You're always there for sooo many people - O remember when my mom had a bout of sickness which really affected her glucose readings - ( She was diabetic )

Sorry I pressed send in error - BIG THUMBS - anyhow - she went to her GP and they gave her an anti sickness jab ! Might be worth a call !

Dimples70 said:
You're always there for sooo many people - O remember when my mom had a bout of sickness which really affected her glucose readings - ( She was diabetic )

Oh bless u thank u for kind words:)

I had the sickness jab yesterday at hospital it worked for a bit then it just started again.
It so hard as I hate being sick but since I had the band it comes out my nose most of the time :-(
Hope ur well x x

Today I feel lots better I've had a good nite sleep even had a little lunch with out being sick
Spoke to thg who thinks I may of had a bug but still got to see them Wednesday but am so much better don't wanna jinks it but haven't been sick today woohoo!!!!
Thank u to everyone on advice x x

Back