• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Un well :-(

Hello everyone

Just to let u no today am feeling loads better no sick or anything tbh like me again!
Still got app Tom so not sure if I had a bug or what thank u everyone for u concerns to really mean a lot

Lisa x

lisa1983 said:
Hello everyone

Just to let u no today am feeling loads better no sick or anything tbh like me again!
Still got app Tom so not sure if I had a bug or what thank u everyone for u concerns to really mean a lot

Lisa x

So glad to hear you feel back to normal! ;) x

lilypersian said:
Hi Lisa,
hope you are back to normal, no sickness and feeling better? When is your appointment?
xx

Hello
yes all back to normal it would seem no sickness so that great!!!
My app is today at 1130
Lisa x

Why is it I've had lunch fine come home from work at 8pm and felt little hungry just tryed to have mash and bake beans
And low and behold am back being sick :-( again

Oh I hate being sick and tbh it giving me sore throat
I don't no y am being sick I only went for app today about a d fill but they said since I haven't been sick since Monday and I could eat they would not do it. To my relif as I didn't really want any taken out:-(

Only when I was there she said was I in any pain as she was worried about weather my band may have slipped.

Got to go 4oct for fill and to see dr to make sure all ok. So now worried about that as well

Am sure all will be ok am just worring over nonthink.
Lisa x

So sorry your sick again babes did you chew the beans enough maybe just try the beans or mash on their own? Pre band so don't know what else to say but hope your better soon big hugs xxx

Hi Hun, so sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope your on the road to recovery! I was sick a few times and it really irritated the band so it sounds like yours has had a rough time.

Stay positive, and hope you feel better soon xxxxx

kellsbells said:
So sorry your sick again babes did you chew the beans enough maybe just try the beans or mash on their own? Pre band so don't know what else to say but hope your better soon big hugs xxx

Hey kellsbells

Tbh I mashed it all in together with masher I didn't eat fast either am just fed up at monument being sick :-(
Gonna have to try then by there self I suppose but tbh it put u off eating.
Thank u for ur concerns chick I really hope it ok with u?
Lisa x

Lisalooloo said:
Hi Hun, so sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope your on the road to recovery! I was sick a few times and it really irritated the band so it sounds like yours has had a rough time.

Stay positive, and hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Thank u lisalooloo
Am glad am
Not the only one!!!
I don't no what to Do with me self, I hate being sick:-(

Hope all ok ur end
Lisa x

I'm good thx, Ive had to introduce foods slowly since I kept vomiting on scrambled eggs! You may have a few intolerances, I think it happens quite a lot when re introducing foods.

Your band is probably really irritated and swollen so you might need to have foods that settle well first and then slowly introduce after that. I found my band was tighter in the morning so would eat later, I now can't eat after 7 ish or I feel really sick all night so I just drink water in the evening with ice.

Hope it settles for you, maybe ask the hosp if you are allowed to take cyclazine anti sickness it's a really small tab and also drink a tiny bit of milk to settle the tummy before you eat. Hope it stops soon xxxx

Back