• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

will i ever get there???

mermaid2708

new year...new me!x
so, 61 lbs lost...100 lbs to go...it seems so far away! my gp said realistically i should be aiming for 28 lb less than that (12stone) as my target...but i want to be 10 stones...i know i will prob only get to 11ish before i have a tummy tuck and the last stone will be after that...but still...does anyone else still feel that they wont ever get there?????

yes and no im a bander so is goin to take me at least another year to get where i want to be i know i will do it but i still cant imagine myself slim

Of course you'll get there, look how much you've lost so far in such a short space of time...thats fantastic!

Well done you, keep it up and you'll be at your target before you know it :)

x x x x x

You will get there chick, like the others have said believe in yourself like we believe in you....it takes time and it will slow down at some stage but look at what you have lost your almost half way there when you look at it properly...had you realised that????? remember slow and steady wins the race....and think positive or I will kick you up the bum chum...xx

Mermaid, I hope you dont mind but can I ask what dress size you were when you started and what you have got down to so far?

Nic of course you will get there, you have made a great start towards it and going into this you never expected to lose as much so quickly niow did you!... there is no reason at all gfor you not to meet your target as long as you manage you pouch

You have done fab so far, you will have your goal in hand before you know it. Just make sure to make those head changes we always hear about & you will be able to reach whatever goal you set. It is all down to you and how determined you are, I am sure if you want it bad enough you will get it. Good work so far and keep it up!

Nic:p;):D:)

Mermaid, I hope you dont mind but can I ask what dress size you were when you started and what you have got down to so far?

i was in 30/32 jeans...now just into 22's...but top half gone from 30/32 to 24...belly still swollen, and i dont like tight tops!

Wow when you look at the 10 size drop its got be worth it. I always go by how clothes feel not by weight. I said feel not look as dont do the looking/picture thing.
Take a deep breath and think how far you have come already and what wonderful changes there has been for you. Keep on keeping on, that's one of my mantras I use when I need push.

Ali

i was in 30/32 jeans...now just into 22's...but top half gone from 30/32 to 24...belly still swollen, and i dont like tight tops!

YOu have done so well in a short time. COngrats xx

wow well done
tiny feet x

Hiya Mermaid , you'll do it...I believe that what you focus on you get, so I tell myself all the time "I'm 9 stone , slim and healthy" brainwashing myself, I mean *points to ticker* It's better to be positive and convince yourself you will get there..sooner or later it becomes reality.
Don't give in, we can all get there if we stop doubting ourselves and keep moving on x You're really close now, just wanted to congratulate you on that! Amazing! Woot!

Back