• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

will i ever get there???

You are doing so incredibly well! You should be so proud of yourself.

See you are getting there!! Fantastic loss, well done to you!

Great about your feet too! Thats one place we dont realise we are big!!

Great loss so far Mermaid,do you still feel 12st is too heavy for you ?and do you still want to be 10st?sometimes we get to a place that is more realistic for our age and health and thats the time to relax and be confident in our bodies

Great loss so far Mermaid,do you still feel 12st is too heavy for you ?and do you still want to be 10st?sometimes we get to a place that is more realistic for our age and health and thats the time to relax and be confident in our bodies

my expectations and feelings have changed so much. when i weighed 21 and half stone, i would have been happy to be 18 stone, when i was 18 stone i would have been happy to be 15 stone, when i was 15 stone i would have been happy to be 12 stone...but now i AM 12 and half stone i wanna be 10 stone...but think i might not be truely happy til i am 9 stone...i dont know??? i have not been less than 13 st since i was 13 yrs old so this is the least i have weighed in my whole adult life which is a weird thought. i have found the mental side of the weight loss so much harder than the physical :confused:

Back