• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON BRETT

hi ive also had a text from brett, his op took 5 hours yesterday, but it went well, hes ok and slept on and off, hes had a morphine reaction but they are going to give him something to sort that out, he is only in mild pain which is good.

he will be in hospital till at least tuesday. im glad hes ok and hes alright.

liz x

Hi Liz,

Cheers for the update, can you pass my good wishes to him at some point and say look forward to hearing all about his journey.

"Great to hear all went well Brett, hope you have a speedy recovery and see you back on board soon, all the best CAZBANDY xx"

:D:D:D

Thanks liz so good to hear Brett is ok - looking forward to his return x

GreatNews-1.jpg

hi ive also had a text from brett, his op took 5 hours yesterday, but it went well, hes ok and slept on and off, hes had a morphine reaction but they are going to give him something to sort that out, he is only in mild pain which is good.

he will be in hospital till at least tuesday. im glad hes ok and hes alright.

liz x

awww well you will have to give him my best then, cos when he comes out, ill be having my op! :)

.x.

glad to hear he's OK. xx

Thats great news tell him i am thinking of him please, and that i can't wait to hear of his exploits.

Glad to hear all went well.

thats great news :)

ive sent brett a text sending all your love and best wishes and that your all thinking of him xxx

Back