• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Ollie

Lovepuff

Hi all, I am Ollie's friend and I have just come on to tell you all that her operation went well and she is sore and sleepy but fine. Thanks for all your good wishes x

Thank you for the update!!!

That is wonderful news!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hooray - another member of the post-op club - welcome to the losing side Ollie, glad all went well. Feel better soon xx

Aww thats great news, was worrying when I didn't hear from her!

Welcome to the bypassers Ollie!

any news on how Ollie is doing anyone????? Thinking of you Ollie, and hoping all is well xx

I've had a few texts from her, she is home now. She had a drain in so things were a bit different for her. She texted earlier to say she'd just had some liquidised home made veggie soup and was quite happy!

great - pleased to hear all is well. Thanks Shell and feel better soon Ollie x

Hiya guys!!!

Ahhhh, I should have know that deviant Lovepuff would be on to post... teeheehee... I love her, really :giggle:

I'm finally able to get online, but am a bit sore and not really wanting to sit for too long - Mr Somers and I decided on keyhole in the end, so I am a bit gassy :sign0151:

Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for all your good wishes, which LP read out to me over the phone... means a lot :D

Hope you are all doing well - once I feel a bit more up to it, I will sit down and have a good catch up. Just a bit sore at the mo.

Take care and lots of love to you all...

O x

Nice to see you back Ollie, the soreness will soon ease hun and you will feel a little better each day x

Back