• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON ROCH

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
I have just spoken to Roch and she has a further appointment with Mr Sufi on Thursday as apparently she may need another stretch as sometimes the first one isn't enough! She still isn't able to manage much to eat but she sounded positive on the phone! Big hugs Roch and fingers crossed you are nearly there x

ooo gosh she sounds like she s having a rough old time.... send my love and luck and speedy recovery vibes xx

Fingers crossed now Roch that this is the last hurdle! Lotza love. xx

Hope she feels better soon and this sorts her out, she's had a rough old time. xxxx

Glad she sounds like she's keeping her pecker up in light of the possibility of MORE surgery. Send her my best wishes and thanks for the updates Xx

:)Good luck for Thursday Roch-
have the girls left your sides yet?lol:)

Sending al my love Roch. I hope you make a full recovery very soon.

I do hope they get Roch sorted, she has been through enough.

Big hugs coming her way. xxx

Oh I really do hope things get an awful lot better for her very soon. She deserves some real good news. Nice to hear she sounded ok ... big hugs sent her way.

hope she reali picks up soon and gets back to abit of normality! bless her! shes been through it ant she! xxx sending healing hugs luv, lol x

Back