• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Sambucca

Great news, am chuffed for her!

Very jammy :):) hope she has a speedy recovery and now she has had keyhole her recovery is def going be quicker :)

Oh Terri that is wonderful news she has been in my prayers and thoughts the last day or so. Totally jammy having keyhole as well but as long as she has a speedy recovery that's all that matters.

Sam is the newest member to the 'losers bench' Woop Woop

Sending hugs and fairy dust until her safe return xx

:) thats great news thanks for the update terri, did you tell her all us minis are thinking of her ?

Go Sam!! thanks for updating us Terri. So chuffed for her, and how jammy is the whole keyhole thing!
Lotsaluv'n'sparkles - Ant x x x

Update on Sam, She is suffering with trapped wind and a little uncomfortable, but still glad she's had it done. It was done laprascopically as they had run out of staples for the gun used in open procedures, talk about jammy. She was glad to see us and we made her laugh gently of course. Welcome to the losers bench Sam, you so deserve your place. x x xx x x
Talk about jammy lol. That is brilliant I am really chuffed that all has gone well and she has the added bonus of a quicker recovery, so she can relax and get well without the worry of returning to work still in pain! Welldone Sam welcome to the losing side chucks. xxxxxx

Talk about jammy lol. That is brilliant I am really chuffed that all has gone well and she has the added bonus of a quicker recovery, so she can relax and get well without the worry of returning to work still in pain! Welldone Sam welcome to the losing side chucks. xxxxxx

Hiya Allie havent heard from you in a while congratulations on your weight loss you are doing so well. janey :D:D

Great 'Jammy' news; hopefully home tomorrow too. She's such a lovely lady; hope she is soon dropping the lbs

Delighted to hear all has gone well for Sam and wishing her a speedy recovery!

Thank you for the update Terri:thankyou:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Sam

Irene xx

Hey Ant, how are you? When do you start your pre op?

I'm good thanks Terri. I start my pre-op diet (for the second time) a week today (8th Sept). Umming and arghing as to whether to do the milk one again, or the other one. I did the milk one last time, and found it really hard going, but I did it for a week, and kept to it, so I know I could do it again... decisions decisions. Will someone decide for me ;)

Love to you all - Ant x x x

Back