• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update piccies :)

Jen1961

Is on her way!
Just a couple of pics that I have taken today, compared to one taken last year.

First one taken last year and the following two taken just now.

Very happy how things are going so far.

Im hoping to loose a further 3 stone to get to my ideal bmi of 25.

jen photo July 2011.JPG
jen photo 16th aug 12.JPG
full length.JPG

:D

Well done Jen, you look great!

These pictures are just wonderful, and wow, you look great! Congrats to you on your loss!

oh Jen!!! you look amazing mate! well done you :) Dont see you on here much anymore, I hope everything in your life is wonderful :) xxx

oh Jen!!! you look amazing mate! well done you :) Dont see you on here much anymore, I hope everything in your life is wonderful :) xxx

Thanks Caren, I am sorry I don't get on here so often these days, life is pretty full on at the moment which I am loving. I will try and get on more often and post here and there :) How are you doing with your journey so far then?

Thanks Caren, I am sorry I don't get on here so often these days, life is pretty full on at the moment which I am loving. I will try and get on more often and post here and there :) How are you doing with your journey so far then?
I'm doing really well thanks :) I love my sleeve :) xxx

Fab progress pictures, Jen.

From your face photo on its own I would have thought you were at goal already, your face is so slim! :)

you look amazing,well done you xx

Another great inspiration to us pre-oppers

you look so happy and so healthy, well done xxx

Wonderful transformation, you look ecstatic and have every reason to be :) x

Well done. Really pleased for you. :)

Lovely, What a transformation.
Well done x

Back