• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca's comparison pics. OMFG

LoveHappy_Awesome_HD2007.gif
inspirational_7.gif

You look fantastic not at all gaunt , you look like a new women , well done you xx:)

You look so beautiful. A real inspiration and such a transformation in a year xx

you look awesome, well done

So strange looking at your before pics because it so doesn't look like the person I know!

Gosh you've done so well!!! :clap:

Well done on getting into the 11's.

Thanks CC.

I was looking at someone elses pre op pics of me on facebook the other day. I was horrified. I will try to work out how to get them on here.

Thanks CC.

I was looking at someone elses pre op pics of me on facebook the other day. I was horrified. I will try to work out how to get them on here.

Please do. I honestly find it hard to look at your before pictures because I can't reconcile the pictures with the person I've met and know. You are a completely different person.

Thanks for listening to my whinging.

Just for you Cah-ching.

Attachments

• 1 year post op.jpg
    1 year post op.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 47
  • april 2009.jpg
    april 2009.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 45
  • aug 2009.jpg
    aug 2009.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 43
That's not you!!!

Especially the 3rd picture .... it can't be you! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You've come such a long way ... bimmin heck Sambucca ... you're so brilliant! x

That's not you!!!

Especially the 3rd picture .... it can't be you! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You've come such a long way ... bimmin heck Sambucca ... you're so brilliant! x

Horrific isnt it... Now you know why I was so mortified by the pics. Honestly I cannot remember being so big. There are others on facebook that are equally bad... but I am not tagged in any of them, thank goodness.

It's funny because I don't think I look that big either ... but I'm sure I'll think differently when I get to goal ... :eek:

I need to get some before pictures taken ....

Was the 3rd picture taken after you came off Cambridge Diet?

haha... Thanks CC. Mary to win!!

That 3rd picture was a few days before I started the pre-op diet so its me at my all time heaviest.

When I finished cambridge I was 13st 13lb... for about a day! Within a month of breaking the diet I was back at about 16 1/2 stone, and then over the next 6 months or so gained about 2 1/2 stones. It was about 16 months after finishing Cambridge that I sought my referral for WLS.

Hi Sam,

I too did the Cambridge Diet and managed to get to a size 12 although I can honestly say that I have never felt more ill! Over the years that followed the weight crept back on, plus more.

I can understand how horrid you feel looking at the photo's now (although you were still very pretty), I look like you now in terms of my shape and size which is why I can't bear to put a photo on my profile. I can only hope that my surgery and actions after surgery will allow me to experience the weight loss that you have. You look incredible and I visit your photo's every time I have a moment of doubt! xxx :)

Hi Sam,

I too did the Cambridge Diet and managed to get to a size 12 although I can honestly say that I have never felt more ill! Over the years that followed the weight crept back on, plus more.

I can understand how horrid you feel looking at the photo's now (although you were still very pretty), I look like you now in terms of my shape and size which is why I can't bear to put a photo on my profile. I can only hope that my surgery and actions after surgery will allow me to experience the weight loss that you have. You look incredible and I visit your photo's every time I have a moment of doubt! xxx :)

ANnieT,

You're amongst friends (((hugs)))

WOW you look amazing!!:happy096: well done.. you must feel fantastic!.. I always think i dont look as big as i am until i see a photo, funny how our minds deceive us xx

I look at the biggest pictures of me & can't believe I used to think I look alright!! Even now I'm far more critical of how I look than I was then!

You look just amazing Sam, what a fabulous transformation you've given yourself.xx

Sam you look absolutely wonderful - sending hugs with fairy dust for all your hard work and determination (also for being a great friend and support to all of us) x

Back