• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca's comparison pics. OMFG

Sambucca

Ok, hopefully I have done this correctly. I went to the gym this evening and when I got back my daughter Charlotte insisted on taking some photo's as she said I look really skinny (her words, not mine!)

I have to admit I was taken aback when I compared them with my pre-op pics. I think my face actually looks too gaunt now so Im really hoping its true what people say that it will start to fill out a little when I move to maintenance.

They are not the most flattering pictures. As I said, i was just home from the gym, but they do show how far Ive come and just for a split second I was really proud of myself! This is what 10 months later and an 8 stone loss looks like.

Attachments

• body comparison aug 09 - jul 10.jpg
    body comparison aug 09 - jul 10.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,143
  • comparison aug - jul.jpg
    comparison aug - jul.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,225
OMFG! Your daughter is right, you do look skinny! So different from the lovely lady i met last August, way to go....

ps, Trev would prefer the pre op pics but i'm weaning him off his large ladies so aint showing him lol xx

Sam - shut up, you look beautiful. If that is gaunt I cant wait to be gaunt.

Well done you what an inspiration.

WOW, your pre op pic looks just like i look now!! Ok i've got short blonde hair but u know what i mean!! You know what this means i have just seen a light at the end of tunnel, thanks for posting them you look fantastic!!!!

AWWWW Sam you look fantastic mate brought a tear to my eye. I don't think you look gaunt i think you look absolutely fantastic. Well done.:D:cry::D

OMG girl - you look amazing !! What an inspiration...

I think anyone having any 'doubts' or 'worries' should be looking at these photo's!! What an inspiration. Well done Sam ..

Wow Sam you look fab and I don't think your face looks gaunt at all. What an amazing transformation, you rock! x

Wow Sam - the pictures look like two different women - the slim one looks so much younger and fitter. You have a cracking figure now. Well done. Your daughters must be so proud to have a slim young mum now. You look great!

wow amazing sam ...........................congratulations you look beautiful x
well done xx

:banana dancer:Bloody hell woman!!!! :eek: I am shocked! :banana dancer:You look fantastic...I dont think you look gaunt atall but you look years younger:banana dancer: well done you! X :banana dancer:

Back