• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca's comparison pics. OMFG

WOW!! you look amazing! well done you and for all your hard work! i hope im as lucky xxxx

Sam, You look totally amazing. really happy for you. xx

Just wanted to thank you all again for the lovely compliments. You really know how to make a girl feel special. x x

You look sooo fab!

Congratulations! :D

wow, Sam, what an inspiration to us all you are, those pics prove to us all the reality of what can be achieved through wls, and will help everyone who sees them. i cant wait till i can see such a difference, thank you

Wowee - just found the thread... what a difference - you're like a totally different person - just amazing.

Hey,
you look great....well done. x

oh my god what can i say you look amazing sorry cant spell ,well done, you should be so proud of yourself you done all the hard work even with the bypass it s all down to you ,are you at goal yet doesnt look like you need to lose much more ,

Aww ladies, thanks so much for your lovely compliments. They do make me smile.

Kerrylee, I've still got a little way to go yet, around a stone to a stone and a half, but I am going to start pursuing plastics soon as I'm carrying a lot of loose skin. At 11 months post op though the weight is only creeping off.

Hi, I'm new to this site but just had to say that you look great and should be proud of your achievement. I only hope my surgery and determination has such great results. :)

Thank you Annie. Im the same height as you, and started at almost the same weight.

Good luck with your own journey x

Wow Sam, you look amazing. Truly inspirational.

Hi Sam, looking at your journey makes me feel really optimistic about the future. You look so happy and so confident and I hope that these feelings will be more evident in my life as I lose weight. :)

you look like the old yous' daughter!! you look amazing!

wow u look great !!

WOW Twin, I remember last year when you and I realized we were nearly the same start weight, age & height and look at you now! You look so fit & trim (much better than me, that gym routine is working for you) and never let anyone say you look gaunt - NO WAY! Unless by gaunt they mean smokin hot!

So very happy for you, you have obviously worked very hard with your bypass because you look like a picture for after in just 11 months.

Nic:D

Hey Sam, you look fantastic! Like me I think you have a stone left to lose (are you finding it as tough as me to lose?). Your gym workouts are obviously helping your shape as well as I can't see any sign of any loose skin you have mentioned in past posts. Remember also if you are working out that as you build muscle it will weigh more than fat (my fella keeps reminding when I say how can I fit into a 12 when I am still 11 stone!).

Back