• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE Sunderland wait times - confirmed by mr small's secretary

:clap::bliss:whoop!!! whoop!!! :bliss::clap:

I got my letter tonight.....

My appointment with the nurse at Sunderland has come through for the 23rd December, 10am, so it seems the timelines are almost spot on as my Seminar was the 8th September. God, I hope its not snowing!!!!!

On the downside - its my 40th birthday on the 22nd December so I can't see me having a great loss since the seminar! I'll have to stick to it from now til then and do a lot of prayin :innocent0001:

Congrats on the appointment my hubby just got his 1st appointment after seminar too, his was october next appointment is in feb, seems lots have arrived today which is good news x

Me too, me too, my appointment arrived today,WOOP WOOP!!!!!! Had seminar on 29th Sept and have appt for January 10th Soooooo excited, it was just the news I needed to give me a boost.
I am 40 on 30th of Nov so it looks like a few of us are having the big 40 soon..... the old saying is right then, life does begin at 40.
Theresa xxxx

Novamay & Rolanda - It really does look like life begins at 40 . Its great to see your dates and guage the timescales - looks like they're working just a little faster than the 4 months stated and hopefully those times will just keep getting quicker with a new surgeon in place.

There I go obsessing again.... I'll be 35 on Christmas Eve and desperately hoping to have the op before I turn 36 but I think I'm pushing my luck.

Congratulations to you both and Happy Birthday too.

i recived my letter for my 2nd appointment on tuesday, very very happy!!! seminar was 27th oct and my nxt appointment is 09th feb so a little short of 4 months apart so very excited!!! the only downside is me mam wont b able 2 come with me nd i really want her their she is flyin bk from jamaica that day, at least i wil have sum good news 4 wen she comes bk ha xx

I was told ive been put on list today at sunderland waiting time is 26 weeks but told might be sooner as they now have 4th surgeon so fingers xd

there is not a 4th surgeon yet, maybe in the new year.

Hi liz dr i seen at 3rd appointment was mr fillipino (supposed to be shroeder) or something like that i assumed he the 4th but he might just be a normal dr??

he will be a registrar as theres no 4th surgeon as yet x

Back