• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

uploaded pics

buglady

hi to any one who is interested not to scare you mind you i have up loaded some pics of my first port replacement the seconed on diddnt even bruise look on my profile if you dare!!x

OMG Buglady - Are you ok ????? Mine wasnt like that when I had port resighted , I know e1 is different but b***dy hells bells, did mike tyson do it lmao ...............Hope you are well anyway - Did you get fill @ same time ???? Julie xx

hi yes only friends can see but im fine now have 10mls in my 14ml band got another fill on the 10th feb i had the first port revision done under local that is where it went wrong but he did the second under a general and there was no bruising whats so ever if you look at my original op pics the port revision 1st time was tons worse hay im fine now though thanks everyone but dont be put off by them pics im proud of them!! onwars and upwards now well downwards and downwards i mean!!xx

i cant find them either, it comes up empty. anyway im glad you doing fine now huni, hugs xx

Back