• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vanessa has one

janzz

Vanessa Feltz has had a gastric band, she's fed up with being a poster girl for big girls, she cannot face going on yet another diet, losing weight then regaining more......Well done Vanessa, I will follow your progress with interest . J x

Ooh, me too.

I wish her all the luck in the world.

xxx

I hope she realises the work involved!!! Going to need just as much will power as with a diet! But good luck to her !

Ditto to what Neen says, I take my hat off to her if she can do it, but good luck to her for giving it a go.

Cuppa xx

At least she being open about it. Not like certain celeb's who have secret WLS & lead us to believe that they've done it thru diet & exercise....

She'll also have her own personal trainer and maybe chef, she'll be very vocal about it , i'm sure. I listen to her every morning on BBC London, i may even phone in for a chat, lol.

Good luck to her - I noticed in the google searches when I typed in her name , the part on the right under related searches I was astounded it read fat people to associate her ..........how bad is that, no wonder the woman wanted it done. MeJulie x x
(@ J-mo, cant think who u mean lol)

Last edited:
Well I hope she has success with her band. Its hard enough for us who have battled with our weight for many years, but to do that in the public eye is so unforgiving. The press and media have been down right horrible to her at times. She did so well a few years back getting to about a size 14/16 (I think it was when she split from her hubby) and I thought she looked great.

Wouldnt it be great if she joined the forum. Im sure she could do with the support, and even with a chef/personal trainer this is going to be very hard work for her.

Good luck Vanessa.

I'm with all of you but especially Sam...

It must have been tough for her and the press are evil, they watch every wrinkle and lb that goes on/off..

Good luck Vanessa, get your chef to post some meal ideas/recipes on here for us too :) xx

It's awful the way the media think being overweight means youre fair game.... Weird how you don't see Dawn French get as much stick though - perhaps because she is more private?

Let's hope Vanessa publicises how it's not such an easy way out as the media think it is. good luck to her, she obviously hasn't been happy about her weight for years

I admire her honesty and wish her the very best and hope that the band works for her x

Back