• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

VIBROPLATE

laurajlucy

I have hired a Vibroplate for 6 weeks and WOW!! First day on it today, 10 mins this morning and 20 this avo and I can really feel it. Actually seems like I have been at the gym for 4 hours :D. Would certainly recommend it xx

I was using one at 'The Nook' before my op and I thought they were fab x x

What do they do?

H xx

Spooky. I hired one yesterday as well and my first try on it was today :)
Can really feel it working now lol
Spooky indeed!!

I did ten minutes standing, then went back on and squated for 5 and knelt to do arms for 5. Really felt it 2nd time round!!

They vibrate all the muscle, making them contract 30-50 time what they would normally do. Thus working and toning them!

I only paid £40 for 6 weeks too xx

laurajlucy said:
I have hired a Vibroplate for 6 weeks and WOW!! First day on it today, 10 mins this morning and 20 this avo and I can really feel it. Actually seems like I have been at the gym for 4 hours :D. Would certainly recommend it xx

I go on one at my gym they r good xx

You should ask Twinkle about using a vibro plate:D
Read this thread :rotflmao:

http://www.wlsurgery.com/fitness-exercise/139974-vibrator-good-idea-not.html

Aw Gawd .... :giveup:
You two laffin at me :eek::eek: It is cruel to mock the afflicted ... Can I not get away from this bloody thing ... it sits in the conservatory daring me to use it. :( I hear they are excellent machines if you can live with the side effects :wave_cry: or in my case, just live at all :eek:
Good luck, Kellie :wave_cry: (life insurance is cheaper now you are thinner) xx

Aw Gawd .... :giveup:
You two laffin at me :eek::eek: It is cruel to mock the afflicted ... Can I not get away from this bloody thing ... it sits in the conservatory daring me to use it. :( I hear they are excellent machines if you can live with the side effects :wave_cry: or in my case, just live at all :eek:
Good luck, Kellie :wave_cry: (life insurance is cheaper now you are thinner) xx
hahahaha sorry twink, but it was sooooo funny :D xxx

ooo kellie just spotted this where did you hire one from have you got a number?

Back