• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

Day 124(day 25 of LSD)
B-2x scrambled eggs coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- beans on toast coffee milk sweetener
D- 100g of grilled sliced chicken 2x spoons of rice nas fruit barley to drink
Snacks- 2x bananas 2x cracker bread nas fruit barley ,water to drink
good day just had those 2x cracker bread
feeling excited
night all

Day 124(day 25 of LSD)
B-2x scrambled eggs coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- beans on toast coffee milk sweetener
D- 100g of grilled sliced chicken 2x spoons of rice nas fruit barley to drink
Snacks- 2x bananas 2x cracker bread nas fruit barley ,water to drink
good day just had those 2x cracker bread
feeling excited
night all
Best of luck you have waited so long xx

Day 125(day 26 of LSD)
B- 2× boiled eggs 4x cracker bread coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- 100g of cooked chicken breast 1x bowl of salad nas fruit barley
D- 100g spicy chicken 2x spoons of rice nas fruit barley
Snack- 2× bananas nas fruit barley
well thats it my last proper meal till........who knows when!
I feel so excited its like my birthday/ Christmas/ winning the lotto all in one!
I have packed and re packed my bag tidied up the house and emptied the bins and booked my cab for first thing , have my little sister staying over tonight and coming with me in the morning, god bless her I can only hope that once I get in atv7 am she wont be waiting too long ive told her to go once I go down as I guess I wont be up for chatting once I come out the other side
I will try to log in before I go down if not not to long after I recover
thanks everyone who has suppoted me in all my ups and downs god willing my liver has done its job and got smaller and I will get my bypass
night all

good luck darling i wish you all the very best, hope it all goes smoothly for you tomorrow. Keep us posted .......we'll be watching out for new :) x x x x x huge hugs x x x see you (finally) in the other side :) whooop whooop LOs is a looser x x x

Good luck los. Today is a huge milestone on the road. Let is know how you're doing. :)

Had bypass liver had got smaller pleased the surgeon uncomfortable night feeling sore couldnt get settled in bed so now have a sore back
sipping water ok plus liquid meds waiting for the wind to get gone
fingers x be home by saturday sometime
going to go back to bed for a bit
more later

Last edited:
Had bypass liver had gt smaller pleased the surgeon uncomfortable night feeling sore couldnt get settled in bed so now have a sore back sippingbwatervok plus liquid meds waiting for the wind to get gone fingers x be home by saturday sometime going to go back to bed for a bit more later
was wondering how you was doing. So glad you had the bypass that you wanted. Speedy recovery rest and take care.

well its time for me to close this thread as this part of my life as come to an end ,only in terms of the pre lost diet
I will start a post op thread next as that is my new life and just like I said at the start of my pre op food log in I find it so helpful to make a note of how im progressing on the very early days of food post op
so I will start a new one very soon
thanks again for following me and all of your very kind comments they mean a lot

well its time for me to close this thread as this part of my life as come to an end ,only in terms of the pre lost diet
I will start a post op thread next as that is my new life and just like I said at the start of my pre op food log in I find it so helpful to make a note of how im progressing on the very early days of food post op
so I will start a new one very soon
thanks again for following me and all of your very kind comments they mean a lot

Best of luck with your new life and future it has been so helpful to follow your journey since I started mine so thank you. :)

Back