• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

los in it

Day 118(day 19 of LSD)
B-porridge water to drink
L- 1x ham salad sandwich coffee milk spoon of sweetener
D- minted lamb kebab on a stick rice 6 Brussels sprouts nas fruit barley to drink
Snacks- 2x bananas 5 skinny chips
thank the lord I came to my senses with the chips I was sorting out a service users lunch next thing 5 of them was in my mouth! it was a strange feeling after I felt so bad had thoughts of the WLS been cancelled for a silly moment of madness !
im over that feeling now HAVE to try harder the end is in sight and the beginning is so near I can feel it on my skin
tomorrow is the day I tell my family not giving it too much thought just going to come out with it and take it from there
let you all know how it goes

Chrisyd

You are doing brilliantly well - good luck for tomorrow xx

los in it

Day 119(day 20 of LSD)
B-2x boiled eggs 4x cracker bread 3x cherry tomatoes coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- 1x salmon sandwich 1x finger portion of chedder cheese water to drink
D- 100g of pepper sliced beef 2x spoons of rice nas fruit barley to drink
Snacks- 2x bananas
well told all my family ....im buzzing they were all supportive and so great with me telling them all now asked a lot of questions that I was more than happy to answer one sister had guessed .
its great to have my family on board and all backing me it makes all this so much easier to do .
will tell my work mates on Monday looking forward to telling them I can only hope they are just as supportive as my family has been

los in it

Day 120(day 21 of LSD)
B-2x boiled eggs 4x cracker bread coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- egg sandwich water to drink
D-portion of smoked haddock 2x spoons of mash nas fruit barley to drink
Snacks- 2x bananas 1x finger portion of cheese nas fruit barley to drink
good day ,getting more excited by the day just got my weekend bag down and packed most of my stuff for the 3 days in it apart from my chargers for my phone /tablet
still on a bit of a high from finally telling my family and now looking forward to telling my work mates after that I have nothing to find from anybody ,anyone who is not a family member or friends or work friends will find out when I next see them and I will be telling them if anyone does ask because im not going to hide it from anyone
night all

los in it

Update
weighted myself ....down 3lbs , weighting in at 309 Lbs
happy days hope my liver is on its way to been a thinny Minnie too

los in it

I have 5 days to go having the WLS on Thursday 18 th sept !
bags packed cleaning up house told family this week telling work mates on Monday all actions stations here

los in it

my family are the greatest! all so so happy for me spent ages telling them why I did it this way and what a difference this is going to make in my life and they all agreed that they had seen a change in me but couldn't put a finger on it now they know things ive been doing around the family now make sense !
it feels great to let them in on my WLS now and im glad I waited till now to tell them and they also understand and say it was the right decision for me to make
all I have to do now is tell my work mates on Monday giving them even less time (my manager & senior team already know)to worry then Wednesday is my last working day anybody else after that if someone asks me I will be honest and tell them

los in it

Day 121(day 22 of LSD)
Brunch- omelette using 2x eggs diced onions 3x cherry tomatoes sprinkle of grated cheese coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
D- portion of smoked haddock 2x spoons of mash broccoli and cauliflower nas fruit barley
Snacks- 2x bananas 2x finger size portion of cheese nas fruit barley to drink
good day feeling great and started to get my house in order for Thursday ,bag already packed visitors all booking when they want to see me ,told them to hold on I might not want to see anyone so soon!
and have also lose another 3lbs so all is ok in my world
night all
good day

Chrisyd

Fantastic - you have done so well - I'm sure your liver is shrinking too. I'm glad it went well with your family - good luck for Monday - my workmates were very supportive xx

Stacey83

You're going so well Max! Not long now. Such a relief to tell people, I'm sure your workmates will be supportive, it's such a brave surgery to have and now you have your family behind you it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!

los in it

Day 122(day 23 of LSD)
Brunch- ham roll coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
D-120g of pulled pork 2x spoons of rice broccoli and cauliflower nas fruit barley
Snacks-2x bananas ......100g of chicken bites :)-( nas fruit barley to drink
was having a great day till the head hunger kicked in and had a bag of these what I think is called mattessons fridge raiders £1. in asda I was looking at it trying to understand the foodie bit at the back (find myself reading the foodie bit more than I ever did before)next thing im at home eating it
been so close to the operation table and I still keep messing up !
enough is enough I cant keep tripping up and staring again I only have myself to blame my only saving grace is that I fess up to it and will always try to do better but I guess after the op I really wont be able to do that so that's my hope
thanks everyone for your very kind and as always supportive comments

Gladys Friday

I am just at the stage where I am looking into where to go to have it done at the moment so quite a way behind you but just wanted to say good luck with it all.

Debbie

los in it

Day 123(day 24 of LSD)
B-2x boiled eggs 4x cracker bread 3x cherry tomatoes coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- 2x grilled fish fingers 2x spoons of mash 1x spoon of peas drinking chocolate
D- 150g of asda sliced peppered beef 2x spoons of rice 2x spoons of carrots nas fruit barley to drink
Snacks - 2x bananas
another good day had a children`s meal while out as everything on the menu was burger based ! but went down a treat just enough to fell happy and not wanting anything else.
told my work mates and have to say they were amazing! asked a lot of questions and all were very supportive of my reasons for doing what I am about to do, its a relief to have it out in the open I have agreed to bring in the booklets which talks about the different types of surgeries and hope that answers questions but I also guess some of them will be looking online tonight!
3 more sleeps to go !
ps thanks dreamer re fridge raiders might get them in the months ahead for when I can eat stuff like that

los in it

just realised I joined this site a year ago today!
oh by how time as flew by especially when I look back at the links I have put on here it all charts by path from newbie to nearly there soon-to-be-on-losers-bench!