• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

Hi lois in it . Just read through some of your pre op diary. Did you really eat these foods?? Im hoping i shrink my liver.???? I can see you did the real food option was this counting calories?? In my diary I'm feeling like im over eating am i?? I think I'm getting paranoid about my liver? What did your surgeon say and did you find the pre op diet difficult?? How much did you lose lose whilst on pre op diet? X

hi
yes I followed it as best I could did have a couple of slip ups which I put on here but got myself back on track and all went well
I didn't count calories as such because the LSD was so set up I didn't really need to as it was already 1000 cal already so other than the slip ups no counting for me
The following morning when my surgeon came to see me I asked her how my liver was her reply was "excellent shape"! that made me very happy so all the hard work paid off
I lost around 1 stone doing it not a lot by some standards but it not about the weight lose it is really about the liver been smaller so the job was done
hope that helps you ,just stick to the plan and it will work

hi yes I followed it as best I could did have a couple of slip ups which I put on here but got myself back on track and all went well I didn't count calories as such because the LSD was so set up I didn't really need to as it was already 1000 cal already so other than the slip ups no counting for me The following morning when my surgeon came to see me I asked her how my liver was her reply was "excellent shape"! that made me very happy so all the hard work paid off I lost around 1 stone doing it not a lot by some standards but it not about the weight lose it is really about the liver been smaller so the job was done hope that helps you ,just stick to the plan and it will work
Thank you so much for that. It obviously worked for you. I just want to get it right. My dietitian said try my best to lose the 5-10% which in believe will show a reduced liver size . Im really trying had a few slip ups ie food but at least it wasn't a bottle of wine. Thanks so much for your input. I just wanted to see what other people where eating in their pre op diaries. Much love lois x

Doing good thanks eating and drinking a little more as time goes on and can feel my energy returning in spades walking more and for longer just need to increase my protein as my team tell me im not having enough it turns out im getting around 30 g and need to having at least double that so will need to look up protein packed foods !

Back