• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamin B injections do we have to pay?

Kerry Jo

This might sound like a silly question but i really don't know the correct answer.

If you have WLS privately and you need the vitamin injection do you have to pay? If you do have to pay how much is it a time. Do you just pay the normal prescription fee?

Just wondering as I've read on here you need them every 3mths for life, is this right?

Thanks xxx

I had to have one at my hospital last week, and I was sent to the chemist to collect it first, if you pay for your prescriptions normally it is classed as 1 item, I thankfully have one of those Pre-payment prescription cards and I reckomend it to everyone, I pay £10.40 for x10 months and then I can have as many items as needed, so now i makesure i get everything on prescription from my doctor, it works out cheaper in the long run.

Different practises differ. I was told to ask to pay for 1 prescription but ask if they could put a years supply on 1 prescription but then when I said this to the nurse she told me they don't charge for it!

omg im surprised you even have to pay!!!! i didnt realise people with sleeves had to have them either! x

Hi
you dont need to pay for them at my surgery either hun

Back