• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamins after surgery

Billie.x

Vitamins ?!?
What vits do people take. I had a look on tesco yesterday and saw some children's chewable multivitamins and minerals.
Is this ok ? Or do I need something different ?

Also is this something I take forever or just post op

Thanks
Xxxx

Vitamins ?!? What vits do people take. I had a look on tesco yesterday and saw some children's chewable multivitamins and minerals. Is this ok ? Or do I need something different ? Also is this something I take forever or just post op Thanks Xxxx
I got mine from the healthier weight website, which was also my provider. They have specific vitamins designed for each of the different procedures. Sorry I'm not sure of the timescale but I'm guessing ongoing or until we reach our ideal weights xx

ive been taking CENTRUM WOMEN 50+(30 pills per bottle)im not yet 50 but it was recommended on this site and it does loads of key vitamins and minerals we need cost around £10 for 3 bottles but the ones from the £1 do exactly the same thing just doesn't always have all the "fancy" stuff they have to come up to uk medical standards so my next batch will be either shop brand pills or £ shop ones

I am 3 weeks post op na have been taken Centrum chewables. 2 a day. A bit expensive but boots have a deal on right now. I will move on to tablets when I start eating normal food.

I have my vitamins on prescription, along with calcichews, iron and landoprezol. Bought a pre paid prescription card £104 for the year and prescriptions should be £32 a month so works out well. Bought privately B12 sublingual, vit c, vit k2,, magnesium citrate, and omega 3.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back