• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vitamins

suebland

Can anybody please help and tell me where you got your vitamins from that are chewable cause my other half have been in boots, sainsbury and not the ones I have been told x

chewable vitimins are not the best thing to have as they are not suppose to be on our market only vitimin c i got mine from tesco 3 for the price of 2 over 1 year supply just regular vitimins if you finde it hard to swallow cut it in half and take them that way

I've had bassets everyday health multi vitamins soft & chewy from day one taken from my pre-op notes advice. Usually on offer at one supermarket or another 1a day works for me I had brought ordinary multivitamins but they are boulder size & tough to swallow even broken in 2 17 wks out sucking or shewing the good old bassets ones from the start are great. As I get close to the end of my next pack I will try the ordinary ones again to see if I can cope with them yet if not I'll stay with the chewable ones a bit longer. Like everything it's trial & error.

I was advised to but the bassetts soft and chewy multivitamins and minerals early post op and move to centrum or multibionta later.

Asda sell the Bassets chewy ones saw them last week, they are in a purple packet :)

samsmum said:
I was advised to but the bassetts soft and chewy multivitamins and minerals early post op and move to centrum or multibionta later.

Me too. Boots do do a chewable one but they taste dreadful!! Chalky orange yak!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Can anybody please help and tell me where you got your vitamins from that are chewable cause my other half have been in boots, sainsbury and not the ones I have been told x

Got mine from Tesco 3 for 2. Had the Bassetts Soft and Chewy. Im due to request Calcium Tabs and Forceval from the docs on Monday. xx

I've got Forceval from the GPs and (apparently) you can pierce them and squeeze out the contents when you're only allowed liquids post op. I've yet to try that but did think I'd try disolving them in a couple of tablespoons of hot water.

I'm on Calcichew Forte D3 suppliment which isn't too bad and does melt in your mouth!

Tatiana

Back