• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

vitamins

Wow - here's me complaining I struggle to take mine and you take way more, I don't know how you remember to get them all in! I'm sure the 1's I take are called calci-chew they have a horrible chalky taste. I've never been very good with tablets but I suppose I best get used to them I'm gonna be taking them for a very long time!! X

I have to take Adcal D3 which is a chalky calcium tablet Not as chalky as calci-chew.
I have discovered that Holland and Barretts do Calcium with D3 in a tablet form and have changed to them
I take my multivit and calcium in the morning when I get up, and iron with a vit c tablet at night just as I am going to bed

Hi all im due to have by surgery nxt thurs and would like some advise on best vitamins to buy..........:D thanks Shirley

Don't buy any, simply because the ones we can buy mainstream do not give us everything we really need. Your GP should prescribe Forcival multivitamins these are the best and the only ones recommended by my surgeon (The governor FOR WLS UK lol) and only ones you should consider. Good luck with your op x

Back