• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vixkykirby's band diary!

vickykirby

Part 1:
Well here goes!
I have always always been overweight as far back as i can remember, Not too much, as I an remember pre pregnancy I was a size 18, and felt comfortable. I met my hubby in april 2001, and was pregnat in august/sept 01, but didnt find out until after xmas(long story) after our son Trafford was bprn on 12th june 02, we decided to start planning our wedding. Got a perfect family life! About november 02 I started feeling really ill, and being sick, Yes I was pregnent again, (stupid pill) We had our first Daughter Kenzie on the 8th of June 03( a lot of people think they are twins). so that put wedding bk a yr! But we didnt mind. So imagine all the baby weight i gained within that year! I then had the implant put in. So our wedding went ahead on 22nd may 2004( my mums birthday (miss you mum) :cry:)
I lost some weight for my wedding but not enough! I hate looking at my pictures.
We decided in 05 to have another baby, Abi was born on 14th feb 06! So now our family was complete, we were all happy so it seamt! But i wasnt, i was sooo unhappy with myself, I was diagnosed with an uneractive thyroid after having Kenzie, and so the doctor then told me that would harbour my chances of losing a deal of weight!. Which was great!
I kept going to doctors about having weight loss surgery and he was fobbing me off with die pills and healthy eating guides. Grrrrr. Until last feb(08) he finally realised that i did need wls, i couldnt do it alone! So he reffered me!

Hey babe why dont you start this as a blog? I am doing one and have found it very theraputic....

Back