• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting impatiently !

nicola474

Hi thought it was time I sed hello after reading and enjoying this site for a while now . I'm hoping I'm on the home run now after been in the system at sunderland for nearly two long years!! Had my endoscopy in sept 12 but because I'd stupidly put on 2kg from my meeting with surgeon, I was kept off the waiting list until my next weight check! Gutted and so mad at mesel because this wasn't til feb 13 !!! Anyway I'm back down to 118kg and finally on the list!! Can't help thinking I'd probably have a date now if I hadn't fell off the diet wagon! ;)) now I no I'm impatient but does anyone Know wot the current waiting times are at sunderland?? Any sooner than the six months??? Thanku x

I've no idea on waiting lists but I hope you get there soon xx

Hi Nicola, I waited 5 months after endoscopy, had my op mid Jan at Sunderland. The time will fly past just stick with the diet :)

Thanks guys x I'm keeping a close eye on my weight cos worried they might ring me without much notice x I think that's wishing thinking thou:)

Hi Nicola, I got the phone call 9 days before admittance, that is the length of time you need to do the pre op diet for

Hi Nicola I had my endo in september 2012 too and i was lucky enough to get a call for my op just 5 days notice had my bypass on 23rd February. Such a shame you put on weight they are strict about it at Sunderland so keep an eye on your weight and you will be fine. xxxx

Hi thought it was time I sed hello after reading and enjoying this site for a while now . I'm hoping I'm on the home run now after been in the system at sunderland for nearly two long years!! Had my endoscopy in sept 12 but because I'd stupidly put on 2kg from my meeting with surgeon, I was kept off the waiting list until my next weight check! Gutted and so mad at mesel because this wasn't til feb 13 !!! Anyway I'm back down to 118kg and finally on the list!! Can't help thinking I'd probably have a date now if I hadn't fell off the diet wagon! ;)) now I no I'm impatient but does anyone Know wot the current waiting times are at sunderland?? Any sooner than the six months??? Thanku x

Hi Nicola I was at Sunderland 3 weeks ago seeing Peter small he said 6 months waiting 2 me so looks like it is , it will fly over ( hopefully ) ;0) Susan

Thanks guys x gutted I'd put on the weight as I wud of had the op by now x I work at m n s so it's bloody hard been surrounded by tasty treats all the time!! :)

I know how you feel I knew I would be borderline today and only made it by 0.2kg the relief to say the least was immense

Keep going though you will get there

Oh I bet!! I was nearly sick sitting waiting to go in! Well done goofy I bet u feel so much better now its done , good luck it's so hard keeping it on target! :) I feel ur pain :-s

Back