• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting still!

Tom1984

Hi,

Can anyone help?!? how long do you have to wait. I was informed, I was put on the Waiting list back in October 17. The consultant by the name of Star, told me 6 months waiting. I still haven’t heard anything.

Hi,

Can anyone help?!? how long do you have to wait. I was informed, I was put on the Waiting list back in October 17. The consultant by the name of Star, told me 6 months waiting. I still haven’t heard anything.

Hi Tom welcome

maybe you should just give them a call chase them up x

I would give them a call. This will give you reassurance that you haven’t been lost in the system & give you an up to date time line
Good luck with your journey x

Hiya welcome, I can only reiterate what others have said, definitely call them, hopefully you’ll get a different person on the phone who isn’t so aggressive

Hi,

Welcome and I agree please call them x

Back