• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting time for tier 3

Hi Cheshire Cat x
I have to do 12 months x what hospital do you go to? Sounds very different system to mine x i have list 2 kilos since starting the milk diet on Thurs am x couldnt you as about that?

Hi Jooz

I'm in Cheshire so I am with Leighton Hospital.... I have tried to find information on what route the hospital goes down but I can't really find much....... Just going to bide my time!! Where are you and why have you got to do the milk diet???? And what exactly do you have to do??

Hi Cheshire x

They give you the milk diet just to see if you can cope with the pre op and after if eating plans x
Its been a week and I've lost 8lb x but I'm at my mums now and her and my daughter are eating a roast and it smells sooooooooo good :-( i am trying to be good x

Hi Cheshire x They give you the milk diet just to see if you can cope with the pre op and after if eating plans x Its been a week and I've lost 8lb x but I'm at my mums now and her and my daughter are eating a roast and it smells sooooooooo good :-( i am trying to be good x

Hi jooz .... Well done on losing 8lb... That is really good!! I am trying a bit harder now. I have got my third appointment a week tomorrow so I am trying to do everything that I have been asked to. I'm sure the milk diet is pretty hard.... But I can understand the logic of getting you to try it at this early stage.... Then you will know! How long have you got to keep to it??? And what can you actually eat/drink???

Hi xxx Had my second app yesterday x really struggled with the food diary and told them x my weight was the same which was good as I hadn't been asked to do anything. Bloods were perfect so now on the milk liquid diet day one nearly iver so all good x What have the asked you to do x
well done

Back