• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walkabout

I went down to the harbour at brid today a lovely late afternoon route march ! I am a little off my 100% and struggled a bit I lost 3 and a half pounds last week ! was pleased. I go to see surgeon next week for my six months check up looking good x

3 and a half pound is a fab loss well done....are you getting the horrid fog we have it again tonight. Getting really tired of it as I want to be up and out but had to wait for it to lift again. I have been fishing with my hubby a few times off the harbour at Brid because our fishing is rubbish now we have these huge rocks.
They are opening the marine drive up here again next week and can't wait for warmer weather because that's my fav place and one day want to walk all the way around it because it's many many moons since I last could do that. :)

Oh my major pout time for me. A few days ago my daughter was on her way to work and spotted an old lady crying and a bunch of yobs stood laughing at her.
Going over to her to lend a hand if needed the lady (in her 80s) sobbed that the yobs wouldn't let her cross the road. My daughter being who she is offered to help her home and rang work to say she maybe a little late. The yobs followed them calling names ect so my daughter too out her fone again and called the police. The moment that she said she needed assistance two of the yobs struck her arm and sent the phone and the old lady flying.
No damage to the lady who's son came out to help her. Seeing she was in safe hands she picked up the fone and when she turned around the yobs had legged it.
The upshot of it was my daughters fone was smashed to bits and she was gutted. The fone was insured and after getting a crime ref number rang the insurance company who informed us that because it was an act of violence and not just lost or stolen it's not covered. To replace it is £550. Not an option so she now has my fone that had become my best friend and I my iPhone that I had put in the draw after getting my new samsung. I couldn't say no after all she went through bless her so now have to find a new app for my walks ect because my last was exclusive to samsung :'(

thats so sad and infuriating all at the same time hope you get things sorted soon and that everyone is all ok

Back