• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Went back to the Gym

seawaves

Well as the title says i went back to the gym today haven't been for months, i only go on the Treadmill don't like much else (well not at the mo) done 2 miles & could still breath!! I'm not sure whether that is due to losing some weight or the giving up smoking (probably a bit of both), but i did enjoy myself, i go back to work Thursday so i'm hoping that with the Gym & going back to work i can get into some sort of routine & be a bit happier about things ;)

Aww Em... I am SO pleased for you... feel as though I am on this journey hand in hand with you... so glad and do hope you are continuing to feel better... I'm back on my diet! I need to really get a grip of myself!

Love and hugs always xxx

Great, well done Em.

I went back to the gym last week.

Managed the cross trainer for 10 minute, bike for 10 minutes and row 1000m.

I'm looking forward to getting back on the powerplate. Going to ask my consultant on Wednesday if I can!

Good for you! I wish I could too! but well done! I'm sure you're feeling the benefit of losing some weight. xxx

i joined the gym last monday, did 5 mins each on treadmill and xtrainer...went again on friday for my 2nd induction session and did 10 minutes on both treadmill/xtrainer and 15 minutes on the bike

going again tomorrow night for my last induction session then it's up to me what i do :)

i actually really enjoyed it lol
i fully inted to try and go at least twice a week :D hehe

Thanks everyone, i love you all :p

Back