• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

michellewhinham said:
Feeling regretful...like why have i done this to myself

I felt exactly like you in the days after my surgery. I really sympathise with you.
Now 11 weeks later and almost 4 stone lighter, I never believed life could feel so good! :)
Trust me, the same will happen for you xx

What a difference a day makes.
Yesterday morning I was really looking forward to my day and it went well until I went to visit my dad.
He was desperately ill when I got to the nursing home.
He has a hernia and something had happened to it and he was in agony (he is 86, blind and very deaf and has dementia). I only went on a whim as I usually dont go till evening on Fridays. I had the staff call an amublance as soon as I got to the home and he was in hospital an hour later high as a kite on morphine and finally pain free after about a further two hours. I came home at about 8.30 when my brother was able to get to the hospital.
My dad is back at the nursing home now after the doctors had a blooming good fiddle with his hernia and pushed it back out of the strangle hold his tummy muscles had on his innards!
During the evening I had a massive 'dump', due to not eating or having a drink all day apart from a cuppa when I first woke up and then eating half a bought chicken sandwich my partner brought to the hospital at about 6.30. I was ill all the rest of the night.
This morning I was awake at 8 and ringing the hospital. They had no news for me until 12 they said, so I went straight into the garden to get on with the project I am working on at the moment. I started to froth at the mouth again and knew I just had to get to the bathroom before I had an 'accident' in my KNICKERS! I managed to get to the bathroom in time, and headed out to the garden again and picked up a heavy iron table I had been assembling for the side patio and picked it up at a peculiar angle and 'twinged' my back and then it started to thunder and lighten..... I finished assembling the table and chairs in the rain and then came in for a shower and to get changed, very disappointed that I had had to stop what I was doing.
My partner and I then went to Bury shopping for the afternoon, my dad wasn't able to pass urine and my brother had arranged to visit him at 3 so I felt it was ok to get my shopping done.
Well during shopping, whilst we were walking around my partner popped into Next for some jeans whilst I was walking round Superdrug, in the shop I was in earlier I had said to the shop assistant that I could hardly move because my back and stomach were killing me (stomach operation site but i didnt tell her that lol) my back was really bad I had obviously done more that just a twinge, i was practically bent double with the pain in my back
and I felt as though I was going to 'dump' while I was in the shop so went to sit outside. I almost passed out and I couldn't get hold of my partner as he was trying Jeans on (grrrrrrrrr) hes deaf so has his phone on vibrate and he didnt feel it because he had no trousers on lol......... anyway. We got home, I had a dumping episode. Had some really strong pain killers and here I am now, aching all round my middle, my tummy, back and bowels but home and happy because my dad is OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a bloody horrible two days that was!
Lynne x

The weather has stopped gardening plans yet again!

Lynne x

excited, off to get a new netbook for hospital and blogging my journey on :)

over the moon after having bought a regular pair of ladies wellies from Asda that actually fit round my calves - !!!!!!!

Tired, quieter than usual but happy !! Still not hungry.

tired :) but cozy xx

Content.
Watching the rain through my window, hoping for a decent thunderstorm.

Stressed...need stepdaughters to go home to their mum's, a week of their attention seeking is too much to bear! :-(

Tired and fed up, was meant to go to nickelodeon land with my little girl, hotel booked but she been up all night ill, so not happy but what can you do.

sooo tired, over worked under paid strings to mind haha

Back