• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

I feel really p'd off. :cry: Had a bad day at work (eveyone does - I know) Went to my first Weight Loss Surgery Support Group, waited outside for half an hour, only to be told that it was last night - the date the dietician had written on my leaflet was for today! :( Whilst I was waiting for support group, I had a horrible phone call from my boss which reduced me to tears. I then sat in my car and sobbed down the phone to my hubby who listened patiently while I called said boss all the names under the sun between sobs and sniffs. Then in his soft voice, hubby said, never mind, come on home love, which made me even worse. Hormonal perhaps? Do not really want to go to work tomorrow.

I feel really p'd off. :cry: Had a bad day at work (eveyone does - I know) Went to my first Weight Loss Surgery Support Group, waited outside for half an hour, only to be told that it was last night - the date the dietician had written on my leaflet was for today! :( Whilst I was waiting for support group, I had a horrible phone call from my boss which reduced me to tears. I then sat in my car and sobbed down the phone to my hubby who listened patiently while I called said boss all the names under the sun between sobs and sniffs. Then in his soft voice, hubby said, never mind, come on home love, which made me even worse. Hormonal perhaps? Do not really want to go to work tomorrow.

sorry neeta you had such a bad day... what kind of boss losses their temper with an employee over the phone???? very unprofessional i think... hubby seems kind enough and just wants to love you and as for the dietician, well if shooting wasnt illegal then i would maybe think of it as an option.... hope you are feeling better tomorrow ....**hugs**

sorry neeta you had such a bad day... what kind of boss losses their temper with an employee over the phone???? very unprofessional i think... hubby seems kind enough and just wants to love you and as for the dietician, well if shooting wasnt illegal then i would maybe think of it as an option.... hope you are feeling better tomorrow ....**hugs**

Thanks Shannon. You are right - hubby is a darling and I love him to bits. Boss is nothing but a bully and Dietician is brain dead and doesn't deserve to have a job like that with people who need help and support before and after such a big change in their lives.

Ohh poor you Neeta, big hugs xxxxx hope all goes well tomorrow

I am 'Poo' happy Did my first post op one today!

Thanks you guys. I said something to my boss today after he walked in to the office and asked if there were any problems (he walked right in to it, so I gave it to him) Yes, just one - the way you spoke to me last night - and that was it, I was on a roll and gave it to him straight.

I then phoned the dietician who said that the meeting was on Wednesday, not Thursday. Yes, I know that now, but YOU wrote August 11th on my leaflet and that was Thursday!! She said sorry and told me the date of the next one and answered all the questions that I had about my pre op diet, which is all she could do I guess, but at least I got a lot of things off my chest.

When boss came back to office this afternoon, he actually confessed to feeling sick after I had told him how upset he made me feel and that he was truely sorry, and how I was one of the best things about his job - I think that was a compliment in it's own way. ;)

Thanks you guys. I said something to my boss today after he walked in to the office and asked if there were any problems (he walked right in to it, so I gave it to him) Yes, just one - the way you spoke to me last night - and that was it, I was on a roll and gave it to him straight.

I then phoned the dietician who said that the meeting was on Wednesday, not Thursday. Yes, I know that now, but YOU wrote August 11th on my leaflet and that was Thursday!! She said sorry and told me the date of the next one and answered all the questions that I had about my pre op diet, which is all she could do I guess, but at least I got a lot of things off my chest.

When boss came back to office this afternoon, he actually confessed to feeling sick after I had told him how upset he made me feel and that he was truely sorry, and how I was one of the best things about his job - I think that was a compliment in it's own way. ;)

there you have it RESULT...it feels good to get things out in the open... i hope you feel better today, sending lots of love your way xx

Ecstatic!
After a week of feeling ill and being sick after eating or drinking ANYTHING, for my tea today I've managed a palm size piece of grilled gammon and feel fine.
It was really tasty too :)

So Neeta should come on here and write Empowered.

For me, it depends which hour of the day.

At the moment Angry

At the moment Angry

Thank you for that Penguina. Angry? With what, or who? Is there anything we can say or do to help?

At the moment Angry

you have a very good reason to be angry.... better to express your emotions and let it out than keep it inside and pretend you are ok ... sending my love and kisses your way xxxxx

I was angry he didn't come to walk the dog today, and I had to. She is a border collie who needs a good run in the fields with a ball, but I just took her on a road walk. I also kept thinking 'Are they together today?' Sundays are hard I guess, and Monday too as that is the day we went out and did all our out and about jobs.

This place is a godsend though. Thank you all. xxx

Be strong Penguina, because not long from now, he will be the one who is wondering what the hell he did in walking away from you, and you will be so confident with everything else that you have gone through with your op and coming to terms with your husband leaving, that you will be able to stand tall and walk with your head held high. ;)

Mrs smith that's good news,i was so worried that it would take too long to heal. I'm a week post op and pretty much back to normal

Back