• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Happyyyy! I'm under 16 stone, so only 3 more stone to go! :D I started off with over 10 stone to lose.

Not sure really - start my Milk Diet tomorrow and it all seems so unreal, but I am ready to take whatever comes my way. Hope I stay strong. :D

wow good luck neeta :) x

Like **** had enough of being constipated nothing seems to works I'm always using suppositries doctors have no clue my wls team don't wanna know if I could i would rip my f*****g stomach out and go back to being fat

Sore, tired, excited and full of wind! Lol x

Scared!

Smashing !
Just got back from a 4 mile walk. Had to be a quickie because I have my dad round on Saturdays for his tea so couldnt walk further but It was a doddle.
Six months ago I waddled anywhere I went and could never consider going a walk anywhere.
Lynne x

Windy still lol

so sad :(

nervous, anxcious

Why Caren?

Im ok today, wish it wasn't windy. Not sure what i'm going to be doing today....... well, with whats left of today!
Slept in as I am a rubbish sleeper and never get much sleep and top up by having a megga kip occasionally. Today was one of those days, but I woke up at 5am and read my book (history of Kathryn of Aragon) till 7.30 and persuaded myself to go back to sleep.
Might go another walk after a shower.
Lynne x

Back