• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Happier watching F1 :)

Why Caren?

Im ok today, wish it wasn't windy. Not sure what i'm going to be doing today....... well, with whats left of today!
Slept in as I am a rubbish sleeper and never get much sleep and top up by having a megga kip occasionally. Today was one of those days, but I woke up at 5am and read my book (history of Kathryn of Aragon) till 7.30 and persuaded myself to go back to sleep.
Might go another walk after a shower.
Lynne x

its a year today since my dad died Lynne :(

its a year today since my dad died Lynne :(

Awww Caren, i'm so sorry. That is heartbreaking. I still have my dad but I lost my mum 19 months ago and I will never stop missing her. There is never a moment that she isn't in my mind and heart. I understand xx

Lynne x

wizzbang said:
Awww Caren, i'm so sorry. That is heartbreaking. I still have my dad but I lost my mum 19 months ago and I will never stop missing her. There is never a moment that she isn't in my mind and heart. I understand xx

Lynne x

So sorry about your mum lynne :( I'm the same with my dad, I think about him all the time. Just have to get on with it don't we? :( xxx

We do Caren. For a long time, while my mum was so desperately ill and then after she died I wouldn't allow myself to do anything that gave me pleasure. Gardening, walking, reading, cooking etc. All the things I love to do, I thought I shouldn't do. I had the 'nothing matters anymore' feeling that you will know and understand.
In the middle of this summer I had a word with myself and persuaded myself that my mum would have been devestated to know that her death was having such a negative and life destroying effect on me. Now when I go in the garden or go for a walk I think of how much pleasure my mum would get from seeing me so happy.
You are a lovely person Caren, it shines through in everything you say in all your posts.
Lynne x

Hugs for Caren ((((hug))).

Today im angry, upset and shaking.

Yes Lynne I know that feeling! I felt so guilty if I laughed, but like you said, my dad would not want me to be so sad and miserable. Life goes on. xxx

Flower, what's up honey?

just trouble with a neighbour wanting our trees cut down to 10ft and they smashed my greenhouse last night :( we have agreed to top them out so there was no need to break the glass, sorry but on top of hubbys health and my worry about wls its got me down and i have no one to chat to.

absolutely shattered. I never seem to have any energy lately.

just trouble with a neighbour wanting our trees cut down to 10ft and they smashed my greenhouse last night :( we have agreed to top them out so there was no need to break the glass, sorry but on top of hubbys health and my worry about wls its got me down and i have no one to chat to.

oh flower im sorry :( why do people have to be so horrible? When are the trees coming down (or shortened)? hopefully everything will be ok then! keep ya pecker up rainbow drop xxx

You have us, Flower :) Did they smash the greenhouse on purpose? I will never understand why some people jump straight to aggression. :mad: Hope things get sorted soon, honey xx :)

neeta hun not long now. keep thinking positive, almost over now. think of all the good things to come. xx

Thanks Mazbrad. By Thursday I will be half way there and then it is down hill all the way to MONDAY THE 26TH OF SEPTEMBER :talk017:

Back