• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Down !

Wishing it could be Xmas everyday!!!

Got an appetite in over drive'

Big hugs xxx.

fed up with waiting :(

Feel do down with this constipation been 5 months now getting me so down more depressed than when I was big was it/is it worth this???????? Feels like I'm at the docs every 5 mins gave me klen prep to clear me and start again suffering with trapped wind so bad is anyone else having similar problems I could cry my wls team are useless sorry to moan but am at the end of my teather ?don't know where to turn

Nervous !!

Fan-bleepin'-tastic!

Been working down in Cardiff today with two colleagues. Before we got the train back, we popped into the pub for a drink.
On the way out, we passed a group of lads - probably in their early twenties - who were having a smoke. One of them looked over then said to his mate 'Well, she's a bit nice!', then he came up to me and said 'Alright love, you wanna come back inside so I can buy you a drink?'.
I politely declined, but I've literally floated all the way back from Wales! What a difference 6 months makes. It has boosted my confidence no end. :D

Go louanne!@! I have a bad bad cold :( but finally on holiday

I'm post op and still looking for chocolate but I am able to control the intake nowadays(I don't dump). I feel good and I'm looking forward to being a bigger loser in the new Year.

Back