• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Neeta said:
Why are you nervous? x

I have to have an mri and mrv scan on Monday, I know there only machines but because I've never seen one or anything before its making me nervous, though anything to do with hospitals does and I seem to be spending half my life there at the moment :S xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Tonibones10 said:
I have to have an mri and mrv scan on Monday, I know there only machines but because I've never seen one or anything before its making me nervous, though anything to do with hospitals does and I seem to be spending half my life there at the moment :S xxx

I work in the hospital. MRI is super easy. It's loud, but thats about it. You just have to hold very still. I've had them before. You'll be fine!

Newmelani said:
I work in the hospital. MRI is super easy. It's loud, but thats about it. You just have to hold very still. I've had them before. You'll be fine!

Thanks hun, think I'm more scared of what's going to show up, wind know till Thursday! Urgh! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feeling fantastic! 7.7 pounds list this week x

fantastic xxx

Hope everything went well for you today. :)

VERY PROUD!!!!

Back