• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Walking on air.

Had my second follow up appointment with the dietician today and she was full of compliments. Said that I had lost the 80% of my excess body weight in record time (had surgery on the 26th of Sept) and said that I looked fantastic and had a great pair of legs. :eek: (I was wearing leggings, boots and a long top)

It makes a nice change when women give women compliments like that. Don't have to go back now for six months.

Amazeballs!
Bought some sexy new Kelly Brook for New Look lingerie yesterday. So nice to no longer only to have the choice of 'Over the Shoulder-Boulder-Holders' or Granny-pants!!!
xXx

Amazeballs!
Bought some sexy new Kelly Brook for New Look lingerie yesterday. So nice to no longer only to have the choice of 'Over the Shoulder-Boulder-Holders' or Granny-pants!!!
xXx

Great!! :D

I was remeasured last weekend at M&S for new bras and have gone down to a very nice 38C. Well chuffed. :)

Neeta said:
Great!! :D

I was remeasured last weekend at M&S for new bras and have gone down to a very nice 38C. Well chuffed. :)

It's a great feeling, isn't it? xXx

Last edited:
It's a great feeling, isn't it? xXx

I was measured at M&S for a bra and when i put the new one on the lady said see they look great now there back in the right place lol xx

Really, really good. :D

I've been working away from my usual office for the past few months, but went back in yesterday for a couple of days. Was about to get into the lift earlier on and a girl who I barely know came up and said "I know you don't really know me, and I hope you're not offended, but I just wanted to tell you that you look absolutely fantastic!".
My male ex-boss also walked past me whilst talking on his phone, but put his caller on hold to look me up and down and tell me I'm "looking good".
Flattery will get you everywhere people - made me feel amazing.
xXx

Up and down. New career, big move and going well. Miss home and eating far too well :-(

Oh dear I feel awful today day 10 post sleeve . Getting chest pain & gas everytime I try to eat. Tried peppermint water, glycerine suppositories, walk round the park. Nothing helping.
Can't even manage much water today. Have rung bariatric team t hospital & waiting for response. Was great first week but going downhill this week. Soooo disappointed as doing everything I am told including keeping food diary. Sorry chaps for moaning!

Just had some porridge - pouch not liking it oooh dear!

tired, buzzing

Back