• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Was told to stay off all forums!

I got told to ignore online forums, and if I had any questions, to go straight to the coordinator. I appreciate this forum, but I do also see where they were coming from - it can be quite scary if you read someone's else's story and something has gone wrong with their op.

I'm a member on this forum and one more, and on the other forum, one of the members died from her malabsorption issues. I was reading the thread 3 days before my op & freaking out. I ended up writing a goodbye letter to my family :rolleyes:

On the other hand, it's good to be on forums post-op, cos it keeps you on the straight and narrow ;)

I agree Karlos - although wouldnt life be dull without our lovely PG xx

I agree Karlos - although wouldnt life be dull without our lovely PG xx

I'd have to take that under advisement my friend :D:D:D

Now now, go and change those stroppy knickers and put your happy ones back on xx

I am laughing so hard!!! Have to say though, I followed a VLCD once and did really well until I joined the forum - it was just lots of posts on how to cheat!! Keep up the good work guys! You're all amazing. Co

KARLOS AND PG ....now kiss and make up!! xx

btw i wouldnt have anything to say if you two didnt post, so keep up the good work!!

KARLOS AND PG ....now kiss and make up!! xx

btw i wouldnt have anything to say if you two didnt post, so keep up the good work!!

Make up? what for? we haven't fallen out, it is just forum banter honey, I'm sure Gary is fine and will be back when he's not busy.

Well I saw the dietician today and asked the question about the medi tag and she couldn't see any reason to wear one! I said about being hit by a bus scenario and she said the only problem she could see is if they had to cut you open and see things are different but obviously that's the extreme, so I will hopefully be getting rid of my medi tag when my blood results come back to say my sugars are normal. So fingers crossed! And I won't be replacing the diabetes tag with a bypass one!

All sounds like good advice to me - perhaps your nurse should take a look at this forum and then she might change her mind.

I have learnt more from here and the research that I have done myself on the internet than from my team.

Stick with it! :D

Sorry posted the above post on the wrong thread. Oops

Back