• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wasn't Quite Sure How To Take This...

Yes Caren you are a cracker Hun always happy for everyone and so supportive :) big hugs, it's appalling how people react I posted on Facebook last August my funding had been approved friends gave congrats messages later that evening my daughter posted - yet another waste of resources for someone who's too lazy to diet, and I got a phone call from my sister asking why people were congratulating me on having an uneccessary operation, they haven't spoken to me since am I bothered -no because I have done this for me not them chin up I have no regrets but I don't post details on fb anymore xxx

Outrageous!! If you want to run up and down the High Street with your pants on your head, screaming about your success, then you do it Kate, and don't let anyone stop you!! Its YOUR Facebook page, not theirs, so let them take a running jump! You have every reason to be gushing with happiness, don't let ANYONE pee on your fireworks!! XXXXXX

Outrageous!! If you want to run up and down the High Street with your pants on your head, screaming about your success, then you do it Kate, and don't let anyone stop you!! Its YOUR Facebook page, not theirs, so let them take a running jump! You have every reason to be gushing with happiness, don't let ANYONE pee on your fireworks!! XXXXXX

Love it! Let's ALL run up and down the high streets with our pants on our heads. Hopefully they will be that big they will hide our faces lol

mmmm and they call themselves friends... I would just put a poston fb to say that its been brought to your attention that some of your so called friends are not very happy with the posts that you been making with regards to your weight loss, and if this is the case, you would be more then happy to speak to them about weight loss or if they feel the need they could always delete you, but you will continue to post, as it makes u feel good and confident about your progress... end of
Keep up the good work and dont let them get to you.

adrianstone80 said:
Yeah,so true.I think there are a lots of possible way of losing weight.Eating healthy and maintaining a proper diet are most notable ones.

Is that meant to be amusing?? Why put something like this??

Mrs Quiggle said:
I've reported the post, I think this person is a troll and just here to cause trouble. You can report a post by clicking on the triangle on the left hand side of the post.

Kate x

Thanks Kate there's some nasty people about xx

Back