• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 23 and 1st WI of 2012!

Miss Tickle

I normally dread my first weigh in after Christmas. I usually haven't started to address the overeating yet. It's my birthday on 10th Jan, so I used to say to myself'no point starting a diet before then. Then it's such a short time to Valentines Day, no time to make a difference and if I do loose anything I'll only put it back on in that ONE MEAL out'
Lol !! What a difference this year. I hardly deviated at all by usual standards and got back on track eating wise on Boxing Day. If anything I'm struggling to eat at the moment as I'm nauseous and keep getting full very quickly. Don't know why but will ask about it at my six month check up which should be at the end of January. I haven't got on track with my exercise though so will start shifting my bootee later today!
So in an all time Miss T world record, in the week since Christmas I have lost 2lbs. Life is sweet xx

Well done better off than on pre or post-op.
Like you just need to get my exercise sorted no more thinking about it or excuses new year new exercise regime must & will start.

We'll chivvy each other along Pen.
Happy New Year to you hun
xx

well done on losing over xmas!!!!! x

:happy036: That's fantastic! Well done x

Back