• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In at the Bander's Cafe!

Hey lily ! Good to hear from you ! Get some good rest and welcome you loser ! Xxxx

Hello all so sorry to be a stranger.

It's my busiest time of year at work and I've been swamped!!

Thanks for your kind message Mindy.

Crystal I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Sending lots of love. We are all here for you x x x

I'm fine and loving my band. I'm now 40 pounds lighter!!

I went to clubbersise last week. It was great fun-glow sticks and strobe lights!!

Welcome to the newbies.

Judt travelling to Filey in our camper...fun family times and chip avoidance!!

Blossom ! So glad to hear your ok !
40lbs lighters lady ! Wowsers .. Bet your looking amazing ..
Have fun in your camper !
Xxxxxx

ThanK's Mindy feeling great. Would love 2 pounds this week to get to 3 stone.

Next fill 24th June was the 10th but I'm needed at work for the Queens birthday celebrations! Got a blue wrap dress and red shoes and scarf!

Just in Filey had half a kids portion of fish and chips and a kids cone of chocolate ice cream...better choices tomorrow!!

Blossom ..will you have any more put in your fill ?
I went straight to 5ml and I'm not sure if I want any more put in there. . I dont have full restriction that I know of . I mean I can still eat a decent plate of food if I tried , but I choose to stop just incase .. I'm worried if I have even a little bit more in my band , I might just be pushing my luck and get some of those awful side affects that some people get ?
Since the 5ml I can definitely feel something there . I get a funny lumpy feeling after eating , not unpleasant , just letting me know it's there ..
Had a cold chicken and bacon pasta ready thingy from co op for lunch , first time eating pasta like that .. Never again .. Bloating , feeling so uncomfortable in my belly followed by urgent loo visits .. So at least now I know pasta is certainly off the menu for me !
I'm sure you will get your 3 stone next week ! You and I are very close in weight loss which is bloody brilliant :)

Oh , I was told by a friend today I had lost my arse shelf hahaha !

Ha ha arse shelves run in my family too!!

I'm not sure in response Mindy. I suppose I don't know whether Im restricted or not. Which sounds odd I know!! I've never been sick or had poo problems after eating and like you I don't want any awful side effects.
But I neve feel like I couldn't eat a bite more...
I know Healthier Weight often refuse as they are very anti over fill but they do encourage you to book in after the first fill. I suppose I can always cancel if necessary.

Sorry I'm rambling!!

I've currently got 4.6 in a 10 sized band.

I'll see onwards and upwards. Love my band. Best decision I've ever made x x x

You're doing brilliantly well Mindy. Keep up the great work x x x

Love this. I've never really understood it before x x
Today I was enjoying my kids fish and chips and then realised I was filtering the chips for skinny ones or burnt one. The old me would have stuffed them all in. Today felt different...After a lifetime of eating rubbish this is refreshing x x x

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1463463270080.jpg
    FB_IMG_1463463270080.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi all,

Crystal I was so sorry to read about your father, much love going out to you mwah xx your jewellery is beautiful let us know when your websites up and running.

Congrats lily and welcome to the losers bench how are you finding life with the band?

Mindy & Blossom you massive losers you! You're both doing fab. About this restriction business, I've got 4.5mls and although I don't feel as though there's restriction there I know I can only eat a certain amount if that makes sense so told my nutritionist that on my last consultation and even though my losses are around 1 lb a week I'm happy with that as like you both said don't want to be experiencing any of the awful things I've ready about over restriction!

Lulu hope your bf's dad is doing better x those curly fries look gorge!

I feel like I'm in a really good place at the minute I seem to be losing at a steady rate, I would like it to be more and the only way that's going to happen is by upping my gym sessions which I just don't have time for at the minute so I'm quite happy plodding along with my 3 day a week routine. I haven't weighed myself in bout 10 days (keep forgetting to pick up batteries for the scales) but I can feel it in my shape and the way my clothes fit that I'm changing and I'm so pleased. I was wearing a size 20/22 before my op and now my size 16s are too big so I'm around a 14 in most shops I think. I still haven't ventured out and bought anything - my hols coming up in July sonic waiting until the last possible minute to go.. I've got 3 more lbs to go till I'm in the 11's so hopefully that will tie in with my shopping schedule :)

Hey Net !
I think I'm in the same mindset as you . I have 5ml and I'm really not sure that I want any more in there and suffer side affects maybe by pushing my luck . I could probably eat a good plate full of food but I choose not to .. If I'm out for lunch I eat half of everything and then wait for a few mins , then I can feel I'm full without being uncomforable or feeling sick like some have stated after eating .. I don't want to feel like that . Don't want to be unwell or have this band make me Ill because I've pushed it to far ..
I'm due a fill at then end of the month , so I'm going to have chat with the surgeon and see what he says .. Maybe a tiny amount , less that 1/2 mil might be the amount that just sits right ..
I want to save myself for a tighter restriction towards the end of the weight loss incase I need it ..

2lb loss this week .. 52lbs gone in total ! Oh my gosh :):):)

Last edited:
Hey you ! Yep I'm fine me chooker !
How are you doing ?

Missed you Mindy and everyone.

I'm off work with a bug.

But I'm doing well...attached a photo for you of stages 1, 2 and 3!! Just need 4 and 5 now!!!

Hope you're all well.

Looking forward to updates x x x

Attachments

• received_10154551471363455.jpeg
    received_10154551471363455.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 21
Well wooop woo Mrs !
Now if I was that way inclined I'd totally hit on you ! You look amazing !
How much have you lost now ?
Xxxx

You look gorgeous and not just because of your weight loss :) well done you!

Ah thanks guys. I gained a pound last week!! So I think 32 lb. Weigh in tomorrow!!

...Mindy you are so funny!!

Hi everyone... how are we all?

I haven't been on for ages so has been nice to have loads to catch up on...

Crystal I hope you are starting to feel better my love... losing a parent no matter what your relationship must be so hard and my love goes out to you. You are such a strong and positive influence and to read you're going through so much pain is awful.

Mindy how's your knee? Hope its not giving you too much gip.

Blossom you look fab and I bet you feel great too which I'm finding more of a high I think than the weight (if that makes sense!)

Lady - how are you getting on ?

Lulu how was half term? Waiting for your curly fries pics!

Have Blossom and Mindy both had your fills? If you have how is your restriction? I haven't had any more put in mine I think its where I need to be at the minute so I'm not going to mess with it!

So I am finally in the 11's :wee: I felt I was wasn't eating 100% the right foods about 3 weeks ago so got back on it and it has made a huge difference. I finally got around to my holiday shopping and most of the dresses I bought are a size 12! weird because the linen trousers I bought from next are a 14. Last year when I went away in April I couldn't do up the size 20 ones I bought from next so I'm well chuffed with that. I have to admit I have gone completely over board and have turned into somewhat of a shopaholic.. it's so nice to go into a shop and try things on I don't feel like absolute crap walking out of the changing rooms handing everything back to the stick insect because nothing fit or looked right. 16 days to go and I can't wait.

Much love to you all xox

Hey Neti ..I've had one fill and am due another next Wednesday .. Still in the fence about it at the moment and need to talk to the doc .. Some days I can feel the band is semi tight and I get a little heart burn , not major but a nuisance..
But I can still eat big dinners so I know I'm not at full restriction yet ..
I'm a little worried if I have another fill I may get the side affects that make people ill .. So I'm hoping just maybe 1/2ml might be enough this time .. I want to tweak it very gently and slowly ..

Hey crystal !
All good this end lovely ! Hope your doing ok
Xxxxx

Hi Neticak...

Amazing results... so happy for you.

I'm doing well... healing nicely and will be having my first fill soon. Not really felt hungry which is lucky but weight slowly coming off... 17lbs down.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Back