• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh In at the Bander's Cafe!

Heads up guys :) found a new product to help with the bm problems lol H & B ideal health is the brand..... Laksetee or slimatee..... both have senna leaves in them :) i had a nice slimatee brew before bed and bingo!!! :) a snip at £3.69 for 20 t.bags bonus too....there in the buy one get one half price :)

Hope your all doing great.....

x x x x

Hey crystal !
Doing brilliantly here ..
I did buy the Bootea bags and used them up . The cats lived the smell of them ! But towards the end of the packets I was struggling to drink them so didn't buy any more .. I keep to my Senecot tablets now . Chew one a day , they taste like dog biscuits lol , and it keeps regular . I take 2 if I'm feeling a little bloated , maybe once a week to 10 days ..
Hope you feeling ok lovely girly ?

LOL i like a dog biscuit LOL not so many calories (i kid myself) not sure i love this pooh tea as much BUT it has the desired effect LOL i find senna pills just don't do it for me .....
Am doing ok thanks my lovely :) hanging on in there anyway .... am clinging on by my finger nails..... cant seem to stop putting stuff in my mouth , right now its all about survival. Counsellor on monday, so lets hope its the first step to recovery and the first step to liking myself again.... depression is a big hole to be in, if effects your whole out look....am slobbing round the house in hubs clothes because i just don't want to see myself !!

Have purchased myself a motivation diary :) am hoping it will help get my head back....once i'm feeling brighter anyway..... funny how everyone is starting to comment on my weight now..... everyone saying how well i'm looking and how they prefer me now and how haggard i was looking !! nowt weird as folk eh..... either way i plan to get back to where i was...... carry extra is hard work.........funny how just this extra feels worse than the extra 11 stone LOL

anyway onwards and downwards..... keep going my lovely .....your doing amazingly .....love the attitude ..you've got this licked..... hoping to join you big old loser soon x x x x

That's my girl xxxxx

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a million years BUUUUT. I have now finished my teacher training AND I have just been given a job in an OUTSTANDING school so feeling very happy with myself. Been absolutely mad busy and stressed with it all, needless to say my eating hasn't been very good at all. It's my friends wedding on Saturday so I'm fully planning on doing a big healthy shop for Monday and putting myself under strict manners. I have six weeks until we go away to Mexico so I really want to try and lose about a stone before then. Miss you all and glad to see you're all doing well! Now I'm finished for the summer I will be checking in a lot more frequently with recipes etc again.

Much love xxx

Hey Lu !
Good to hear from you :)
Sounds like you've been run off your feet bless you but that's brilliant news about your placement. You must have worked really hard and the results show .. Well done !
Hugs back at ya
Mindy
Xxx

Hey Ladies...

Not been in touch for a while... been really busy with work but sticking to it.

Hope everyone is ok .

Had a few problems with my stomach last week, I go the gym 4 x times a week and I'm 6 weeks post op so I tried 10mins on the rower but think I strained my stomach muscles as I was in pain afterwards .

Anyone else had this problem? X

Morning everyone. I thought I'd have tonnes to catch up on in the banders cafe but everyone's gone awol!

I'm two weeks back from my holiday in Dubai and ready to book the next one now! I had so much fun and not having to worry about how I look all the time was refreshing.. considering I used to be the person who always said I hate summer I hate the sun I'm actually loving it this year and it's never really been like that for me.

I have to be honest and tell you my eating has been pretty bad since I came back. When we were away I loosened up a little and had the odd bit of garlic bread and desserts and now I'm back home and the kids are off school my whole routine has gone to pot. I'm trying not to stress too much about it because I haven't put anything on but I definitely need to book an appointment with the nutritionist as my portion sizes have increased and I have 2 stones to go to be at my goal weight so think I need a fill to get me back into good habits.

Hope all you lovelies are doing well and enjoying the summer too xox

Wanted to finally share a photo with you all... the recent photo on the right is a bit dark but the photo from the left is the night before my surgery. Never in my life did I think I'd wear a dress like this :wee:

Attachments

• IMG_4722.JPG
    IMG_4722.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 42
Omg your new dress is so beautiful ! Just up my alley ! Really really nice and you look very curvy in it .. Wooop woooo !

Wanted to finally share a photo with you all... the recent photo on the right is a bit dark but the photo from the left is the night before my surgery. Never in my life did I think I'd wear a dress like this :wee:
wowsers girlie looking good :)
so pleased you had a lovvely hols x x x

Good god blossom ! Wow ! You look amazing ! How much have you lost now ?
Can't remember when you had your band done ?
So glad you popped by and you doing good
Xxxxx

Back