• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weighed

Gosh Maz, you must be ecstatic, I know I would be. I can't wait for my turn :( Good luck with the rest of your journey ... xxx

Yeaaaaa well done hunnie bet u feel so much better now, super proud xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Once I has my staples out my wounds healed dead fast, it's just a nice feeling not having ya staples in.

Peace will be good for u, when did u have ya op xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So glad your feeling great and wow what fantastic weightloss, your've made me feel a little more positive about my op now,been getting a little nervous...just now and then but im told thats normal. x

aw jacqui we all nervous before ops. but i was so chilled it was unreal . went in laughing came out fine. i was very sore but i had 2 ops so recovery was bit slower. all i kept thinking is , omg im almost over this long journey , few more days and i be dun and ready for the new me ..i hope all goes well. just stick to your pre op diet as they strict . and keep smiling your time is so close now. think of the new clothes . everything should go by fine. tc and keep us informed xxxx

Well done Maz, weight loss like that is excellent and I hope I do as well as you when my turn comes!

For the itchy scar try getting some vitamin E capsules, pierce the capsule and squeeze the liquid onto your scars then massage in, it will help ease the itch and also improve the scar!

Tatiana

well done hun keep up the good work

Wowzer Maz! that's fantastic. really pleased all is going well for you. Makes us pre opers feel a bit less stressed about it all. can't wait to be in your position. well done!

Lynne xxx

hi all hope u all well as can be,xx i wasnt going to get weighed till 6 week check up but cudnt resist yesterday . i have lost 8kg since operation 12 days ago. so so happy :)

woohoo well done :) x but whats that in old money? :confused:

Wow Maz, thats amazing weight loss, I'm not surprised your over the moon. xx

wow maz, im so proud of you. Good job hunny

xxx

Back