• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weighed

wow maz, what an amazing start to your journey. Well done hun.

Our starting stats are very similar so I know how much better you will be feeling already for making such a great start to your weight loss.

And keep posting about your success, as the people following in your footsteps will take inspiration from it. x x

Well done from me too :) That is a fantastic start to your weight loss journey. Hope I do even half as well as that after 1 days :D

Talking about getting your staples out reminds me of when I had my stitches after the last op. I was told to take the dressings off to allow the wounds to dry after a while and I was sitting wearing a thin white jumper and noticed that my stitches were sticking through like the legs of a spider so I got the scissors and cut them all down so they would be neater. Went to the nurse a few days later to get them removed and she had a hell of a job and was complaining that the blooming surgeon hadn't left anything for her to get hold of. I, of course, just sat there and tutted along with her :rolleyes:

Back