• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

I have cleared out my wardrobe (got rid of all the 14s and 16s) found my jeans I wore size 26 (Evans so a very generous 26!)

Attachments

• jeans 1 leg.jpg
    jeans 1 leg.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 101
You are looking amazing, I love the new hair Color and it really suites you.

I'd never have gone this light before I had the op but thought why not give it a go :)

Hair length nice as well, I wouldn't go any shorter.
It's amazing really, just over a year and you look totally different.

Have a lovely evening

Thanks for all the lovely words guys, I enjoy doing these pics as I remember pre-op trawling through all the piccys hoping I could do as well :) If I can help just 1 person I will be very happy :)
Yes please let it be me! I always get so inspired by pic stories . I keep thing by Nov this year i want to be like butterfly lady and several others on here size 10! Keep them coming please . You look amazing love the new hair. Completely different woman from your first pic! Bet it was the best money you spent on your by pass! X

Well done butterfly :) it's a fantasticly weird feeling getting there isn't it . I would imagine another me standing either back to back or at my side and then I would shudder at how I became that size in the first place! Congrats!!

wow you look great. Thanks for posting its very encouraging for us beginners. Im 4 weeks post op and hoping to have the same success

My op (Bypass) was 21/11/13 Lost just over 11st and am half the woman I once was :) So pleased to be "normal"

Attachments

• 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 158
  • feb 15f.jpg
    feb 15f.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 132
Back view :)

Attachments

• 07 Nov 2013 D.jpg
    07 Nov 2013 D.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 126