• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

I'm sure I will be fine as I'm yanking up a pair of size 12 jeans every 2 minutes, just my silly head won't catch up with the rest of me :)

Haha we are silly - I nearly mummified myself last night in a comfy size 16 nightie I don't want to part with lol xx

Not only did it fit it had loads of room to spare :rolleyes:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 89
It was a fantastic day, once I saw in the pool changing rooms that there were several ladies bigger than me I started to relax and really enjoyed myself :)

Just look at how far around you that robe goes! Sooo glad you had a good day and enjoyed yourself. What treatments did you have x

Just look at how far around you that robe goes! Sooo glad you had a good day and enjoyed yourself. What treatments did you have x

I had a body massage, a facial, a neck and shoulder massage, Indian scalp massage, then a manicure :) Spent ages in the pool and jacuzzi, also had a few hours in the relaxation room which was bliss I was so relaxed after it all, then we had a meal out so it was a lovely day :)

I had a body massage, a facial, a neck and shoulder massage, Indian scalp massage, then a manicure :) Spent ages in the pool and jacuzzi, also had a few hours in the relaxation room which was bliss I was so relaxed after it all, then we had a meal out so it was a lovely day :)

Oh and I even let them weigh me on this snazzy weighing machine they were demo'ing (Will cost £2 when its up and running!!) and even with jeans and a sweater on I was 158lbs which pleased me a lot :)

I read a lot of posts about loose skin, I have lost just over half my body weight, and my skin really isn't too bad I was 22st 7lbs now 11st 2lbs - Tummy pic, didn't want to scare anyone with a full undies shot lol xx

Attachments

• tummy.jpg
    tummy.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 158
looking good butterfly ..I think we have both been lucky in those stakes

Bargain £3 dress in Asda size 8!! :)

Attachments

• dress 2 4 15.jpg
    dress 2 4 15.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 144
Lovely dress butterfly and well done on the size 8!!

Brilliant! Size 8!! Woooo!!! Well done. And yes, your skin looks good. Mine is OKish too and will look considerably better when I start applying the body lotion with tan but that will not be until I have ditched the winter jumpers! You look fabulous xxx

Size 10 jeans!!! :eek:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 81
Back