• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Looking good butterfly

Butterfly_lady

Thanks guys xx

Butterfly_lady

What a difference!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 85

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Looking gorgeous butterfly :)

Butterfly_lady

Went away for the weekend to Somerset, my O/H loves Glastonbury and has walked up the Tor many times, always with me waiting and waving from the car at the bottom, last time we went there about 3 years ago I promised him that I'd join him at the top once I lost the weight, well guess what?!? Yesterday I walked right to the very top, plus we parked over a mile away before we even started on the footpath up to the Tor :)

Attachments

• DSCF5625.jpg
    DSCF5625.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF5633.jpg
    DSCF5633.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 63

Crystalrainbow

One of my dreams too :) have never been up either...but its on my list to do when we go next time .....WTG another NSV and another dream achieved TICK :) x x x looking fab too hun xxx

Andy1968

Absolutely stunning weight loss pictures

Andy1968

Butterfly_lady

violetangel

So inspirational!! Well done xx

Andy1968

kirstyjade

looking good Hun how's it going
hi, I'm doing good weights coming off at a good rate will lose quite abit over a couple weeks then stall for a couple but then start losing again but I'm happy with how it's going at the moment still along way to go though...how are you getting on? X

vain

hi, I'm doing good weights coming off at a good rate will lose quite abit over a couple weeks then stall for a couple but then start losing again but I'm happy with how it's going at the moment still along way to go though...how are you getting on? X
ah that's fab Hun am doing good now at 14 1/2 stone down from 23 st feeling fab

kirstyjade

ah that's fab Hun am doing good now at 14 1/2 stone down from 23 st feeling fab
that's amazing Hun you must be so proud, I can't wait till I'm that weight I cant acctually even imagine it and in my head I don't think it will ever happen but then again at the beginning I never thought I would make it this far xx