• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

I love your photo diary, and that waistcoat is lush, especially the little butterfly :)

The waistcoat is from River Island, and the butterfly is one of my 100's of antique brooches which I pick up cheaply at boot sales and flea markets as "No one wears brooches anymore" :8855:

Looking amazing there butterfly & a big well done on achieving the holy grail of perfect bmi too :) as for maintaining I was told to eat as normally as poss...eh I don't know what normal is?! It is all a bit alien to me but tbh it has been so far so good and haven't been too stressed out over it. I get my hungry days but they are balanced out more by the lean days. I allow myself a little treat at the weekend but "treats" are strictly taboo at any other time. I just don't trust myself if I'm truthful. Those food demons again ;)

Thanks Frankie wise words indeed, I think it's the fear of gaining weight that holds me back a bit (well a lot actually) and as you said "eat normally" whats that? Pre-op I was either stuffing my face non stop or living on some festering cabbage soup which was my latest diet *sigh* :)

Yep exactly butterfly. There was a little bounce back initially but was told that this was more than likely due to the fact on the coeliac discovery... My body was at last absorbing my food a bit better but it was only a few pounds and that came quickly back off as my body adjusted. On my cruise in June I had no gain much to my husbands disgust ...he put on three quarters of a stone despite his best efforts. A week away in Lancaster with good hearty Lancashire food (nothing healthy on the menu)but lots n lots of walking saw me return with no gain yet again... Hubby put the same three quarters of a stone back on after he had just lost it hehehe. Just be sensible and you will be fine butterfly.

Having been overweight for so long I refused to go to social functions as I was so ashamed, I work from home as do my 300++ work mates, but every year there is an Xmas party to get us all together, every year I've said no due to my size, well this year I said YES!! Omg very nervous but excited too, bought my dress yesterday and my shoes today!

Attachments

• 8 oct 15.jpg
    8 oct 15.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 89
  • shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 93
Dress looks amazing on you, and we've got to love those shoes ... Pointy heels ... Who would have thought it two years ago! You look amazing hun and have every reason to feel beautifully empowered and confident. The bypass keeps on giving. Xxx

Thanks guys very nervous about the Xmas party but determined to go!

You go and have a great time, and dance the night away you deserve it.

Your dress is lovely also the shoes, black ones for the dress.

Have a good weekend

Lovely outfit butterfly you will knock em dead :).. My vote is black shoes x

Having been overweight for so long I refused to go to social functions as I was so ashamed, I work from home as do my 300++ work mates, but every year there is an Xmas party to get us all together, every year I've said no due to my size, well this year I said YES!! Omg very nervous but excited too, bought my dress yesterday and my shoes today!
Gorgeous x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Brilliant.....love it

A 15 year old lad was able to pick me up (as in lift me off the floor!!)my nephew hadn't seen me since I'd lost the weight he was so amazed! He'd never have done that 2 years ago!!

Attachments

• witch.jpg
    witch.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 68
Yes it does feel good, I'm really enjoying life :)

It was supposed to be yesterday but it got postponed for 1 day but on 21/11/13 I had a Gastric bypass aged 50 weighing 22st 7lbs BMI of over 54!! Pain in my ankles and back when I stood for more than 2 minutes, walking was difficult, I was a bystander on life watching others having fun ...... Welllll now its my having fun big time!!! You'd think I was 6 years old not 52, I'm the one running down the beach squealing with joy, I'm the first on the trampoline, I race my God daughter to the swings in the park

Now I'm 52 years young! 10st BMI of 24 and full of energy

Attachments

• 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 69
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 61
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 63
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 2 years post op.jpg
    2 years post op.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 98
Went to my works Xmas do, I've worked there 8 years and its the first one I've been to (I work from home online so never met any of my 300+ workmates) Each year I organise the secret santa draw so this year I decided to give out the pressies and thought I'd dress up for the occasion!

Attachments

• elf.jpg
    elf.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 27 nov 2015.jpg
    27 nov 2015.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 76
Back