• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

Messing about with pics :)

9 month time scale

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0492.jpg
    DSCF0492.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 181
Such a difference! You look fantastic!

A few holiday pics (7/9/14)

Brilliant pics, lol! Also love your dress x

Loving that dress butterfly and you look gorgeous as always too :) xx

Oh wow what an amazing change! Well done you :)

Hope I can do the same when its (hopefully) my turn xx

Oh wow what an amazing change! Well done you :)

Hope I can do the same when its (hopefully) my turn xx

I'm sure you will do great, I had my bypass in Solihull

I'm sure you will do great, I had my bypass in Solihull

Oh I'm glad to find someone local on here - have only seen 1 or 2 so far I think.

Do you know if there are any meetings/support groups in the area that I could go to? Feel like everyone else on here live so far away :sigh:

Keep up the good work xx

Not heard of any meetings hunni, but there maybe some :)

I hope so - would be nice to see people in person who are going/went through the same as me xx

I had mine done in the Damson Parkway and had no group meetings etc before hand, hopefully you will have a different experience :)

As far as I can work out I would be at Heartlands for surgery - Only a guess as its close to me and I know they do wls.

Other than a brief consultation with my gp I haven't really had much information about anything yet.

xx

As far as I can work out I would be at Heartlands for surgery - Only a guess as its close to me and I know they do wls.

Other than a brief consultation with my gp I haven't really had much information about anything yet.

xx

Yes Hartlands is where my surgeon does a lot of WLS (Mr Richardson) he does some private work in the BUPA also which is where he did mine :)

Back