• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

You look absolutely amazing what a differnece. Love the dress too! Ps I saw a women who looked so much like you in my local asda! x

Which is your local Asda?

Thanks, I'd be very interested in both of the meetings. Can you still go even if you haven't been approved yet?

Yes you can its open to anyone considering or had surgery. Its this saturday the 4th October at 2.30pm not the 5th as my post said appologies for that.

Yes you can its open to anyone considering or had surgery. Its this saturday the 4th October at 2.30pm not the 5th as my post said appologies for that.

Thanks Trish.

Can't make this Saturday unfortunately. Do you know when the Wednesday one is or where I can find out?

Thanks Trish.

Can't make this Saturday unfortunately. Do you know when the Wednesday one is or where I can find out?

Iv got the dates in my bag upstairs. Im Just getting the children ready for bed but I will sort out the paperwork and get back to you this evening. Trish

Iv got the dates in my bag upstairs. Im Just getting the children ready for bed but I will sort out the paperwork and get back to you this evening. Trish

The next meeting at heartlands is 17th Sept then 15th Oct 6.30pm-8.30pm . Its held in the meeting room next to boots. Good Luck with your journey.

Thanks for all the kind words all xxx

Wearing size M tights!!!

Attachments

• 8 nov 14 (1).JPG
    8 nov 14 (1).JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 96
Well done butterfly :D... I still look at my mediums and think geeze I will never get into them and am always surprised when I find I can :giggle:

Warm woolly tights

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 64
I'm looking forward to buying tights that are £3 a pair instead of a million quid from the fat shop! I won't be beside myself when I poke a finger through the leg first time pulling them on either. (Or was that just me that used to do that?)

Well done butterfly :) and no mrsZ you are not the only one. When on holiday my hubby found a pair of unopened "normal" thick glossy tights that some previous cruiser had lost when they fell behind the drawers. I'm sorry to say I squealed with delight at my freebie knowing they would fit :giggle:

Haha at squealing with delight I too love a freebie :) and no I used to put my finger through tights as I tugged and contorted to get them on, then I'd get them up to my waist breathe a sigh of relief take 2 steps out of the bedroom and the flaming things would shoot down my fat belly at 200mph, then the gusset which by now was nearer my knees would tear, hence I lived in jeans the odd skirt or dress I owned I made sure it was long enough so I could wear pop socks :(

My Lord! You look like a completely different lady. I love stories just like yours, they fill me with so much warmth. No matter how many times I hear what a cop out this kind of surgery is; seeing pictures likes these, smiles like these reminds me (amongst other things) that is certainly is not.

I love your outfit and I adore those boots!!

Just been looking through all your pics and it's amazing!! I'm having my op on Sunday and been having so many doubts this week but you've totally inspired me to be more optimistic about it all!! Beautiful lady xxx

Just been looking through all your pics and it's amazing!! I'm having my op on Sunday and been having so many doubts this week but you've totally inspired me to be more optimistic about it all!! Beautiful lady xxx

Awe thank you so much, I really don't see myself as an inspiration, good luck with your op I'm sure you will be just as successful as me xx

Back